• Summer sale of 65% off on all packages(subscription ranks are not included) is live. Go to our Store

Answered 1.12.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot join Prisons 1 as the server runs on 1.11.4. When will it be updated? Me, nor my friend, can join anymore, and I expect this to happen to many more soon. Seeing as I just got the Immortal rank, it’s kind of a letdown.

If you guys read the messages sent by staff, you’ll know that they said it takes a few days to update the server :/ It’s kinda annoying now since they clearly said it. I’m not saying it’s your fault you were busy, but it’s clearly stated.

Wheel

Staff member
Administrator
Hi, the server will be updated to work on the new update within a few days. This cannot be sped up as we have to wait for the core server software to be updated. In future, I recommend you turn automatic updates off so you don't have this problem again.

Hi, the server will be updated to work on the new update within a few days. This cannot be sped up as we have to wait for the core server software to be updated. In future, I recommend you turn automatic updates off so you don't have this problem again.
Okay, thanks!

If you guys read the messages sent by staff, you’ll know that they said it takes a few days to update the server :/ It’s kinda annoying now since they clearly said it. I’m not saying it’s your fault you were busy, but it’s clearly stated.
No, I didn’t see them, sorry.

I cannot join Prisons 1 as the server runs on 1.11.4. When will it be updated? Me, nor my friend, can join anymore, and I expect this to happen to many more soon. Seeing as I just got the Immortal rank, it’s kind of a letdown.
Turn auto update off so this doesn't happen in the future

It’s gonna take a few days the staff said :l I get it’s a “letdown” as it still isn’t updated, but your not the only one. If people keep asking the staff may start getting irritated as they are just repeating themselves :/ It can’t be rushed so please just patiently wait. They’ll make an announcement when it’s updated :l

FissileWolf9029

Staff member
LOS
Administrator
Wait for PrimeGames to update to the latest version, it will take some time.
Enjoy the rest of your day/night.

Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.