Pending Cactus enchant info

ahmadpanjtani

Staff member
Helper
cactus enchant info in the enchant shop doesnt specify that cactus enchant destroys item drops as well as damage players,i would request the leads of all servers to add that to the enchant info as it will help new players and also those players who dont know that cactus destroys items.thanks

EDIT:-cactus ench doesnt break stuff when ur in /fly mode~~ChomCharlie

Last edited:

iCursedWolf

Staff member
I agree with Ahmad, many people don’t know about cactus destroying item drops. It would really be helpful to the new players.

MeltedCloud29

↠ Far From Home ↞
Staff member
cactus enchant info in the enchant shop doesnt specify that cactus enchant destroys item drops as well as damage players,i would request the leads of all servers to add that to the enchant info as it will help new players and also those players who dont know that cactus destroys items.thanks
I agree with this idea, and maybe instead of just the cactus enchant we could also warn players about temporary bugs with other enchants (not saying there are any)
I cant think of all the things we should look out for on the top of my head but just in case there are we can prevent confusion by pointing these out in-game with signs..

As its name implies(cactus)its supposed to hurt players and break item drops.it isnt a bug as far as i know.(plz correct me if im wrong)
well every other server i been on and every java server i been on it just hurts players and mobs not items its also called killaura on some servers

ChomCharlie

Mod ✌
Staff member
But if you are in fly mode (/fly) it not destroy item