Important Check Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Loves,

So glad to see majority of you are in an excellent state of mind. As part of PrimeGames support team, i encourage all of you to take some time to check in on yourself and those around you, asking if you/they are okay. Sometimes life can throw obstacles and problems our way when we thought everything was fine, which can evidently make life difficult - sometimes it doesn't last for very long, other times we don't know when it could end. There are also moment when we are unsure if it is there and if life will ever go back to normal.

In Australia 'R U OK?' day is our national day of action dedicated to reminding everyone that any day is the day to ask, “Are you ok?” and support those struggling with life. Taking part can be as simple as learning R U OK?’s four steps so you can have a conversation that could change a life.

The day is about inspiring people to start these conversations every day of the year. Help get your school, workplace and community asking, "Are you ok?" with the resources below and our Every Day Resources.

https://www.ruok.org.au/join-r-u-ok-day

Although 'R U OK?' day has already passed, i still encourage you to ask your mates if everything is okay, and remembering to check in on them whenever you can so they know they aren't along during that time. These three words can change someone's life, and it can change yours too.

Always remember that the PrimeGames Support Team is here for you if you ever want someone to talk to.
I'm available from 4:00pm to 10:00pm, Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) during week days,
and weekends from 9:00am to 1:00pm, then 2:00pm to 10:00pm (Saturday and Sunday) (AEST)
To talk over text message, voice chat, and email at support@primegames.in

Take care of yourself my loves,

Respectfully,
Molly

Comments

Status
Status