• March sale of 40% off on all packages(subscription ranks are not included) is live. Go to our Store

Pending Custom Kits In Crates??!!

Is this a good idea for V2, or possibly now?

• Total voters
Hello! This is just a simple suggestion that would require so little code that would also, in my opinion, be a great improvement to the server overall. On all servers besides KitPvP, I believe there should be kits obtainable from crates. Rather it be certain types of kits such as rank kits (EX: Hero Kit) or something along the lines of a Money Pouch or even a Raid Kit. ALL KITS SHOULD COME IN SHULKER BOXES (To make it more convenient for the devs) I will list how theses would be implemented down below.

Bank Notes: Bank Notes should be pieces of paper when right clicked (held down for PE) would give you a random amount of money to make things interesting or some Bank Notes with a fixed amount of money, EX: 10k, 20k, 100k, 500k, 1mil.

Money Pouch: Tiers 1,2,3 - A money pouch would be in all crates from Common, to Legendary, but the Tier 3 would only be available in Mythic and Legendary crates, etc. Tier 1 and 2 would be obtainable in all, with each Tier giving something along the lines of money.

Tier 1: 10k bank note, 5 diamond blocks and 5 emerald blocks.
Tier 2: 25k bank note, a stack of diamond blocks and a stack of emerald blocks.
Tier 3: 100k bank note, 3 stacks of diamond blocks, and 3 stacks of emerald blocks.

Raid Kit: ONE Tier - The Raid kit should be obtainable in Rare Crates and above. Inside the Raid kits should be a tiny span of things that would make raiding, relatively easier. Items listed below

1 creeper egg
5 Enderpearls
1 Strength Potion

Rank Kits: VIP, Knight, Vampire, Destroyer, Hero - Vip obtainable in Common Crate, Knight and Vampire obtainable in Rare crate, Destroyer And Hero obtainable in both Mythic and Legendary Crates. Reason for Rank kits is because it's a little pay to win off the start with armor and stuff compared to the people that dont buy ranks to start off on the server. I think this would give players a better chance and even out the power early on.

Miner's Kit: Tiers 1,2,3 - Miners kit would include different items depending on what Tier was given. Tier 1 will be obtainable in Rare Crate, Tier 2 will be obtainable in Mythic Crate, and Tier 3 would be obtainable in Legendary crate.

Tier 1: Diamond Efficiency 5, Unbreaking 5, Haste 3 pickaxe with 1 Haste potion and 1 speed potion
Tier 2: Diamond Efficiency 15, Unbreaking 15, Haste 3 pickaxe with 3 Haste potions and 3 speed potions
Tier 3: Diamond Efficiency 30, Unbreaking 30, Hatse 3 pickaxe with 5 Haste potions and 5 speed potions

If you have any more ideas, I would really appreciate them, reply with a thumbs up if you like these ideas to hopefully get the devs to implement it!
NOTE: Prisons kits for Rank kits will give the Prison Rank kits, not all other server's kits, obviously!

This took me quite a while to write so I hope you like! I have provided some pictures to give some sort of idea on how it would work, I did this in my own private world. Screenshot (263).png Screenshot (264).png Screenshot (265).png Screenshot (264).png Screenshot (265).png Screenshot (266).png Screenshot (267).png Screenshot (268).png

Last edited:

AlexTheWeirdo14

Discord: AlexTheCookie14#4179 | Proud Staff❤ |
Staff member
Administrator
I like all of these except the rank kit one!

xxRosaa

Staff member
I think its a good idea. It would give new people a chance to grow on the servers.

ChimpThe2nd

Every Moment Is a Fresh Beginning
Registered
Love the overall concept. I think in v2 every kit should come in a shulker box or a chest.

T

TheCalvynEmpire

This is VERY Creative! I love the concepts you did in the photos. This would be an amazing feature to add.

ahmadpanjtani

Staff member
COSF
Sr. Admin
It is a great idea as it will remove the pay to win system and everyone will be able to get all kits. Loved it :3

That's a very good idea! But... I'm really not sure, but I think it's possible to duplicate items with shulker boxes. One of my favorite youtuber made a small serie on 2b2t (the real one), and told in one of his videos (or even in several videos...) that veterans use shulker boxes to duplicate their OP stuffs. BUT, I'm absolutely not sure, but this youtuber (FuzeIII, maybe you know him from FitMC...?) (almost) never says some false things... Actually the idea is just great. The duplication bug seems hard to do, sooo... ye. Maybe aren't any problems :p

like u can easily grind a gset as a guest it isnt pay 2 win but if players get are kits and stuff for free now that isnt fair

That's a very good idea! But... I'm really not sure, but I think it's possible to duplicate items with shulker boxes. One of my favorite youtuber made a small serie on 2b2t (the real one), and told in one of his videos (or even in several videos...) that veterans use shulker boxes to duplicate their OP stuffs. BUT, I'm absolutely not sure, but this youtuber (FuzeIII, maybe you know him from FitMC...?) (almost) never says some false things... Actually the idea is just great. The duplication bug seems hard to do, sooo... ye.
Well, the dupe glitch is with armor stands and those aren't enabled in our servers either so duping isnt possible.

T

TheCalvynEmpire

like u can easily grind a gset as a guest it isnt pay 2 win but if players get are kits and stuff for free now that isnt fair
It’s not like your getting an entire rank with /fly and stuff. It’s just the kit. Players rarely get a rank for the kits tbh. They get it for the flying and stuff to help build. So it is pretty fair.

T

TheCalvynEmpire

Plus, if the reason you’d get a rank is for the kit, I guess it makes it so where you don’t gotta spend money. So it’s a very good idea tbh