• Summer sale of 65% off on all packages(subscription ranks are not included) is live. Go to our Store

它Daily vegetable facts它

littledinolove

Jesus Loves You
Registered
Hi guys! Its me again

After the big amount of eh people (usually myself) who asked for another daily fact category I decided to make a vegetable daily fact category! Vegetables are amazing they are tasty but less then fruits and are pretty healthy.So to thank mother nature for the great amount of food from bushes and trees and farms here are your daily vegetable facts!

Feel free to post YOUR daily vegetable facts as shown in the example below:

{Example}
Fact:
Corn is a member of the grass family

I personally believe that this thread will make the community happy! For the past decades children did not like eating their vegetables BUT this thread with amazing facts about all of our old time favourite vegetables will make children FULL IN LOVE with vegeletables! Parents are free to thank me later!

Enjoy~

AnasPGG

Registered
  1. Spinach. This leafy green tops the chart as one of the healthiest vegetables, thanks to its impressive nutrient profile. ...
  2. Carrots. Carrots are packed with vitamin A, providing 428% of the dailyrecommended value in just one cup (128 grams)

SouthScorpion11

SouthScorpion12#0999 dm me for help :D
Registered
Bell peppers are usually sold green, but they can also be red, purple or yellow.

Humans share approximately 60 percent of our DNA with banana plants ;) According to google, other sites may say different.:cool: