Important Faction Ideas!

MrCloutChaser

Staff member
Sr. Admin
Hello, lovely people of PrimeGames! I feel there is so much and so little to be done on the current PrimeGames factions server and I would like everyone's help!
I need ideas that would benefit the community as a whole and things that are unrelated to plugins. If you wish for a plugin of some type that would be a great fit in your opinion, please post your idea here. > https://primegames.in/threads/factions-update.9139/ <
Anyway, things from better parkour, (recently made) or some mini events that take place weekly! Such as maybe a sumo event, or parkour race! Anything that you guys would like! I plan to make the server better from the feedback from the players, to really make it how the majority want it.
Think something would look cool in warzone? Well then post your opinion down below! I hope to work with you guys a lot and pull a lot of feedback from you as the new lead of Factions. Please, please, please, I beg of you to leave your suggestions down below.

Have a good day/night.
-
MrCloutChaser

can we do a weekly koth maybe FActions fight for it and do it once a week and while they have control when itsdone thay get something special for the week til the next one

MrCloutChaser

Staff member
Sr. Admin
can we do a weekly koth maybe FActions fight for it and do it once a week and while they have control when itsdone thay get something special for the week til the next one
Good idea, might invovle a custom plugin though. I will contact the devs about this one. <3

no one it would be auto matic every week at a certian time it automatically starts

Do money giveaways. I think the faction server's top request is money. Like for enchantments or etc. They always ask for it (including myself). Like you do a certain event in the spawn which we have to find a secret crate which contain a certain amount of money (lots of money) you can do it like twice a week.

MrCloutChaser

Staff member
Sr. Admin
Do money giveaways. I think the faction server's top request is money. Like for enchantments or etc. They always ask for it (including myself). Like you do a certain event in the spawn which we have to find a secret crate which contain a certain amount of money (lots of money) you can do it like twice a week.
Sounds good actually. Like provide bank notes, etc

OrbitalJaguar41

Staff member
Builder
Registered
I would like a treasure hunt on the spawn for a nice reward ( the harder the better reward ) and some events or also we could add in a parkour race event ( harder the parkour better the reward ) or a reward for the top faction of the week ( facs str resets every certain time idk) hope u like me ideas and enjoy.
-OrbitalJ

I have a new idea but it's about plugins. I don't know if this plugin is available in MCPE but I think you should have it a try. You should add the plugin which gives you the head of the person you recently killed after PVP. It would be in their remains. But it could be much better if that head costs money like the 10% of his current balance. That would be awesome. Also, you should add spawners?

- DreiReyes