• Summer sale of 65% off on all packages(subscription ranks are not included) is live. Go to our Store

Closed Faction player limit(Second fac server?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that we should make a second factions server because the current one is full sometimes and is really laggy when at spawn. It also sometimes has (the most I've seen) 76 players on at once and everyone at spawn said they had lag issues.

I've played at all times, including peak times, and never had lag that was consistent and could be attributed to max capacity in my opinion.

In fact, most lag I've experienced came with the log-in of a particular player and ended with their exit. I feel as though certain attempts to cheat with proxy clients inadvertently flood the server with illegitimate proxy requests.

I was hoping that the capacity of Factions could be upgraded. Maybe if we all bought more donator items and ranks we could get it done!

Grab that credit card.

I haven't really been having problems lately but if your at spawn you can see almost everyone lagging and complaining about lag. I sometimes get lag back but I'm more concerned about the players than myself as I wish them to have a good experience on PrimeGames.

I tend to believe most lag is client side. It's not truly lag as it is frame dropping, in my opinion. I know that on my old S6 and my wifes old tablet Minecraft servers run fine until I go to a hub where multiple blocks, entities and physics need to be rendered.

However, on my PCs, laptops, MacBooks in Bootcamp Windows, iPhones, and iPads, I never experience anything but what I mentioned earlier.

I can say this with conviction because if lag begins I look for the most recent person who has logged in and sure enough, when it stops, I can see their exit in the chat logs.

I think that most people are rockin' android devices or old iPads and the device simply struggles to handle the load of processes described above. But that's just my two cents.

SadCoyote58427

Life Without Despair
Registered
I think that we should make a second factions server because the current one is full sometimes and is really laggy when at spawn. It also sometimes has (the most I've seen) 76 players on at once and everyone at spawn said they had lag issues.
Agree, but facs is fun as it is :p

My device personally I can say runs great. Apps have a maximum ram usage of 1 gb and my phone has a total of 4 gb of ram and my phone says MCPE never hit the 1 gb limit before. So it's not my device or application that is lagging plus my wifi is 56 Mbps so i don't know if the servers ram is having a hard time loading those chunks at spawn or what.

Status
Not open for further replies.