Factions Factions ideas

Wheel

Registered
At the moment factions only real purpose is for teams in pvp. I would like to see upgradeable factions in v2 where you can upgrade your faction using money or stregnth and you could get certain perks only obtainable from this. The perks could be things like strength, money, damage or health multipliers or anything else really. These upgrades could be very expensive and would increase the need for big factions with its members all working together to grind for the next upgrade and would really increase the competitiveness of the server.

Good rewards for the top (1,2 or 3) factions of each season should also be added so to give an incentive for people to keep playing and growing their faction. These could be things like ranks, primegames store codes, permissions for the next seasons (stuff that are actually valuable to players rather than in game items). These could be given to the faction leader to distribute to their members who have helped the kost. This would really keep the server alive throughout the whole season.

Wheel

Registered
As well as this, a big part of factions is raiding and being raided. It is what makes it (in my opinion) more fun than pther servers. It is very hard to raid anything good when everyone has pv’s and ranks can have up to 6. Before anyone gets mad at me this is coming from someone who has hero rank 😂 but i think the amount of pvs players has should be reduced a lot. Maybe 0 for normal players and 1 or 2 max for the higher ranks. This is because usually the richer players have ranks, and therefore will store all their good stuff in all of their many Pvs, making it nearly impossible to raid.

Wheel

Registered
This took me a while so I would appreciate if you read it thoroughly 🙂

Wheel

Registered
Similarly bedrock and eframes should be removed due to the reasons stated above

I feel like that normal players should get 9 slots if pv and every rank up will get 9 more slots

Last edited:
Wheel love your ideas about upgrading your own faction but I have to disagree on removing e frames and bedrock, You can still get in a player's base through bugs. Since the map is so small, it's only natural that these blocks are kept because of how easy it is to raid.

ChimpThe2nd

Every Moment Is a Fresh Beginning
Registered
I love all of this! Especially the upgradeable faction idea!

MrCloutChaser

Staff member
Sr. Admin
I like having end frames in bedrock is too overpowered but if a base is covered in eframes just have good skill and epearl in.[/QUOT
Well it's not like factions that way. Factions relys on faction claims and more str you have, the more people you can overclaim, etc. Thats the way it should be.

noo not eframes and bedrock then u can get in any claimed base pickaxe glitching and the fact they will open chests even on a claim can we fix that to @GiantQuartz

As a member with destroyer rank i understand that having a pv reduces the amount of things people can loot from me in a raid, but to me if my pv's were taken away I'd feel a bit cheated tbh. Now dont understand me on this, I'm not trying to be greedy or unfair, but I paid for my rank because I was appreciative and felt it could be beneficial.

On the topic of endframes and bedrock. Removal of said items isn't fair to players that can't afford ranks with a pv. Removing just the endframes and increasing price of bedrock however is a stable idea to keep the ability to store a select amount of items safely intact for these players.

Lastly the topic of faction perks. I personally am a solo player at the moment because my phone tends to lag in pvp when there are quite a few people in the spawn located directly outside of the warzone, let alone the amount of people inside said warzone. Moving either of which is alot of work so i won't request that, but for me to be useful to any faction i might join, please consider the possiblity of adding shops so that i and others can feel better about selling or buying items.
Faction perks could inquire as to upgrading health by 1 heart, or a percentage. In addition raising defensive, offensive, and speed abilities just like any mmorpg.
Prizes for factions could also be a couple of v3 items once the v2 comes out. A handsome amount of cash split among the faction. Armor with both autorep + fire resistance. And lastly a tournament once in awhile for whatever prize so chosen by prime games where factions are free to compete in a battle royal, round robin, or charted matches.
This is all food for thought coming from someone who only plays SIM and RPG games as well as a constant faction player.

Any questions on what I've said reach out to me on the discord server, i go by kyltank there.

Last edited:
noo not eframes and bedrock then u can get in any claimed base pickaxe glitching and the fact they will open chests even on a claim can we fix that to @GiantQuartz
I have played a lot of faction servers and none have ever had eframes or bedrock. It just requires a bit more skill and time to protect your base. Raiding is a very big part of factions and if you dont want to ever get raided maybe try a server like prisons where you can get plots.

As a member with destroyer rank i understand that having a pv reduces the amount of things people can loot from me in a raid, but to me if my pv's were taken away I'd feel a bit cheated tbh. Now dont understand me on this, I'm not trying to be greedy or unfair, but I paid for my rank because I was appreciative and felt it could be beneficial.

On the topic of endframes and bedrock. Removal of said items isn't fair to players that can't afford ranks with a pv. Removing just the endframes and increasing price of bedrock however is a stable idea to keep the ability to store a select amount of items safely intact for these players.

Lastly the topic of faction perks. I personally am a solo player at the moment because my phone tends to lag in pvp when there are quite a few people in the spawn located directly outside of the warzone, let alone the amount of people inside said warzone. Moving either of which is alot of work so i won't request that, but for me to be useful to any faction i might join, please consider the possiblity of adding shops so that i and others can feel better about selling or buying items.
Faction perks could inquire as to upgrading health by 1 heart, or a percentage. In addition raising defensive, offensive, and speed abilities just like any mmorpg.
Prizes for factions could also be a couple of v3 items once the v2 comes out. A handsome amount of cash split among the faction. Armor with both autorep + fire resistance. And lastly a tournament once in awhile for whatever prize so chosen by prime games where factions are free to compete in a battle royal, round robin, or charted matches.
This is all food for thought coming from someone who only plays SIM and RPG games as well as a constant faction player.

Any questions on what I've said reach out to me on the discord server, i go by kyltank there.
I agree that ranked players would definitely feel cheated if all theire pvs were just removed however they could be replaced with another exclusive permission/feature

Wheel bet, I can raid any eframe base, I once broke in a 16 layer eframe base, and I take back what I said about bedrock and eframes, anyways, I believe Depending on the level of the faction, other faction members need to deposit money every 3 or so days into that faction's,treasury, The money in the treasury is what it used to upgrade the faction, reaching specific faction levels may allow your fac name to get colored in front of other players, perks to leveling up your alliance could also be item renaming, A weekly Faction's key given to those players, The faction keys could be given to each and every players of that alliance, and the higher level you upgrade your alliance, The better the keys, I also believe there should be strongholds in the WZ, factions can take over strongholds and it can add money to their faction treasury depending on the time they have controlled those points, There can be 3 strongholds, One can Give each of the players in your faction money, the second could Increase each and every player in your faction's overload(hearts) as long as you control the point, and the other point could give your members the ability to gain more income while mining and higher chances of gaining items when mining or farming, These strongholds cannot be abused, If a faction were to used it for an hour and a half, that faction wouldn't be able to retake strongholds in 24 hours, allowing weaker factions to get these chances of gaining bonuses, One alliance can only control one of these strongholds at once, giving one alliance the ability to have all 3 would also be abused. Those are my ideas, I also believe there should be more ranks in factions not in terms of payable ranks on the server but ranks for your own faction members, for now it is just a regular member, officer and leader, But there can also be other positions member-Under the protection of the rest of the alliance, But does not have the ability to build on faction claimed land because they are untrusted, Officers get the ability to recruit and build on faction claimed land, then there is the Advisor, They are closest to the leader, they have the ability to declare war on other factions and take over for the leader when he is not present, And then there is the leader with the power to collect from the treasury and spend it on leveling up the faction or upgrading, I had alot more ideas but by the time I finished typing the thing about strongholds I forgot lol

Wow I like all of these. Maybe for the faction ranks and faction keys there could be certain faction quests to complete, such as donating 1 million to your faction for something like “Grinder” or gain 5000 stregnth for “Enforcer” or place 1000 blocks wothin a caim for “Builder”

No the gap inbetween an endframe and a block above it there is a gap which an epearl can fit through
I am aware however if you made a base with say 20 layers of eframes, with each layer separated by a layer of obsidian/lava/water, i would probably call that unraidable