ToDo Features

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowVN1

Staff member
Helper
What would you guys like to see on our server. The devs might be able to get it to work. So leave a comment with the feature you would like to see on the server.
Also say what server you would like the feature to be added. We try our best to keep our players happy.

NOTE: Keep in mind not everything you guys can’t be added so please don’t complain if the feature you want isn’t getting added to the server you want.
I want concrete and concrete powder in the shop in the survival server becuase currently you can make it but you cannot get all color variation e.g. black and gray

It would be cool if you could /set time and be able to do all of that stuff
then people will be spamming the command and turn it to what they want. So this won’t get added not even all staffs have that command I think only OPs and higher

I want concrete and concrete powder in the shop in the survival server becuase currently you can make it but you cannot get all color variation e.g. black and gray
Are they not in shop? Hmm I really thought they were have you checked the whole shop?

I mean, isn’t the island it’s own separate thing? You could just be able to set time on your island ya know

I mean, isn’t the island it’s own separate thing? You could just be able to set time on your island ya know
Its a different world but same server so if Anyone does it the whole server gets it same with entities people make big cacti farms and then lag the server if the lag was only on their island it wouldn’t be a problem. The whole server gets laggy (if their are people online at their island with a big farm)

Could you please for factions make a command /echest or a enderchest to open at spawn and also could we have ender pearls in factions?

It would be good if u were able to make the prices of things that u can sell higher because people in the lower mines need money but pvp is always controlled......And this would also go to oyye's thing to make the ce enchants higher priced so its fair

Better balance to servers (especially prisons which is wild). People can get to be insanely OP and maybe even have an entire god Set in the first hour, it’s a little too OP. It’s like this for a lot of things too.

Also, if we could get some more newer things such as plugins and enchants (etc) then some people would have more things to do if they are bored. I like to experiment with some things in my free time so this is what might help people like me.

xXxPanicXx

Staff member
Sr. Admin
this idea came from a player - you know how we have it say reguarly on factions Server do /spawn to return to main spawn we should have more of those with rules and basic info come up for new players everyonce in a while. - Another idea i had was why dont we make the enchants cheaper to make it less upssetting when the armor i spent 5 days grindiing for breaks one day later.- OR just add the auto repair to boots and legs aswell and make them come from crates so its only up to luck/ reallly expensive. We need mobs and cave systemss just worried about lag. Maybe instead only ad a few kinds of mobs like the Zombies, or something. on factions we need to have The ability to only set home in 3-10 places depening on rank?

I wish that in prisons 1, we could have an auction house (do /ah) to view the things.
It should be set up like this (same as skybounds; a server on mc pc )
1523816057195.png

my suggestion is ah 100% so we can’t scam another suggestion is having /stats to see how many blocks u mined kills deaths ect

I also would love a mine boost 100% cause I’m mine z it’s only diamond ore emerald mine is better than mine z I fell like it’s a little pay to win

xXxPanicXx

Staff member
Sr. Admin
We should add Frost walker boot echant! would be super cool to use in pvpin the wild But kinda op so id say make it expensive. Maybe make a coustum echant that alows you to do thje same thing but change it up a bit to suit The server better?

How about /hr ( help/report) alerts a staff member so they can help you? All servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.