Pending For Staff And Developer Team!

A few suggestions for the server prisons:
Auto sell shall be added back as its gonna get mathematical. for example, at Z mine i get 50k per inv so while i type /sell all, with a driller 1 immo pic i can mine 25k per typing / sell all so 25k is wasted every /sell all which means per 10 / sell all we waste 250,000 and per 100 / sell all its around 25,000,000 which is enough to buy a version 3 sword aka db 8 blind 3
Adding a new pvp mine, pvp mine is consisting of lava and very stupid things like trees to hide, lava to grapple and so much more trash. I miss the PvP place of 8 months. Simple land of prismarine and a PvP mine. except for 100 mountains. a castle and 6 tree and a place to camp above /warp pvp

Remove cactus as it is annoying in general or make it to hit all players not entities. I stand near a npc and it teleports me to who knows? I kill a v3 in pvp and it despawned due to cactus. I fun pvp friend they use cactus and my items r rip. I come on server i had gsword immo in hand and all gets fired

These three are very important. tysm

ChimpThe2nd

Every Moment Is a Fresh Beginning
Registered
Well, i believe custom enchants will be different next season. There will be new maps, so stay tuned for those. I have seen many suggestions to bring autosell back. I guess we will see. Thanks for the suggestions!

uncle, new update will be like 1 yr later dont fool me. we want them updates not rn since itll take 1 yr for maps, plugin, server setup, server glitches, prices of /sell all. plots and 100 more. SO since atleast it rrelease we need changes

T

TheCalvynEmpire

uncle, new update will be like 1 yr later dont fool me. we want them updates not rn since itll take 1 yr for maps, plugin, server setup, server glitches, prices of /sell all. plots and 100 more. SO since atleast it rrelease we need changes
Wanted to do another post real quick. The update won’t be one year later ??‍♂️ You aren’t PrimeGames child. This isn’t parents trying to fool a child with the Tooth Fairy. We’ve all been told it’ll be sometime after 2019. And it’s after 2019. So if anything, wait a few months or so.

Wanted to do another post real quick. The update won’t be one year later ??‍♂️ You aren’t PrimeGames child. This isn’t parents trying to fool a child with the Tooth Fairy. We’ve all been told it’ll be sometime after 2019. And it’s after 2019. So if anything, wait a few months or so.
@AnasPGG has a point with the year thing. You even said “a few months or so.” Sure they over exaggerated a little but you under exaggerated a little. It will be in half a year, not a full year, not a “few” months, a half year.

T

TheCalvynEmpire

@AnasPGG has a point with the year thing. You even said “a few months or so.” Sure they over exaggerated a little but you under exaggerated a little. It will be in half a year, not a full year, not a “few” months, a half year.
Try not to tag me as much since what I’m doing. But the update was announced in mid 2018. And told that it’ll be sometime after 2019. A few months or so is the best bet. The staff don’t lie. They will tell you what they can tell you tho