Pending Getting souls from Killing players?

This may work best on Sb1, but I'm not entirely sure. Anyways, my idea is that after you kill someone they drop a soul. You can then bring this to spawn and maybe drop it into a well, or maybe you have to click on a chest, whatever is easiest to do, it doesn't really matter to me. Once you use the soul, you are rewarded with a sum of money, perhaps fluctuating based on luck and maybe the players rank. This means that if you go to pvp and someone has a lot of souls on them that you can kill them and you will be able to get all the unused souls. i feel that this would encourage more people to pvp, because pvping really doesn't make you any money besides the occasional cactus that someone drops. Anyways, its just a thought but I would love to see it in pgv2! It also may be a good idea to put the players name who was killed on the soul if you wanted to save it to have the bragging rights that you killed that person.
Edit: There should be a cool down on this so that people don't farm kills

Last edited:
Very nice idea. Are you suggesting a similar system to keys? Where you tap on a chest and get a random prize? I agree with @AnasPGG , keep up the great ideas!

XpertHunter72

Staff member
Helper
Donator
To slow down kill farming, maybe you can only get souls from killing people in enchanted diamond armour and only in the pvp zone.

QuotedMoney

Staff member
Helper
Well pvp already allows the ability for you to gain experience points allowing you to repair your gear... Also, you recieve the players items after you kill them so not much of a point. The top pvp players will get even richer all while the not-so-pvp-players dont recieve souls. But, on the other hand, an idea is after you kill a player, you could recieve their head allowing you to be able to sell it at any time. When selling the players head, you gain a small fraction of their ballance. You may not get keys, etc from selling heads, but souls are another form of keys, but not recieved from voting or mining.;) This will work even if the rich players are in pvp since if they by chance loose their head, their bal may be alot higher than others allowing you to become a rich player when selling the head.(y)

Well pvp already allows the ability for you to gain experience points allowing you to repair your gear... Also, you recieve the players items after you kill them so not much of a point. The top pvp players will get even richer all while the not-so-pvp-players dont recieve souls. But, on the other hand, an idea is after you kill a player, you could recieve their head allowing you to be able to sell it at any time. When selling the players head, you gain a small fraction of their ballance. You may not get keys, etc from selling heads, but souls are another form of keys, but not recieved from voting or mining.;) This will work even if the rich players are in pvp since if they by chance loose their head, their bal may be alot higher than others allowing you to become a rich player when selling the head.(y)
I feel like if the player loses money than it may discouraging people from going to pvp. But I really like your idea that it should be based on the persons wealth, so maybe if the money wasn't actually taken from the player.