• Summer sale of 65% off on all packages(subscription ranks are not included) is live. Go to our Store

Goodbye PG. (Official) -Cal

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheCalvynEmpire

Recently I made a “temporarily” leave on PG...
It was EXPLODED with toxicity.

I then gave up.

So when I started PG in early 2018, I started with Skyblock 2. I remember all the mobs, players, staff, and more. We have the v2 update coming. But I don’t know if I want to be there when it starts. Or even at all...
I tell people to not let what makes them mad take over, I failed on that. I have a history on PG, in very short time. I was even giving a statue peinguin on SB2 😂
Then it got worse. When 2018 started in the mid ends, it didn’t feel right. I don’t want to be better than anyone, but when I first joined, I told myself I wasn’t just gonna be “someone”. I wanted to stand out. I didn’t just want to play, I wanted to help. I wasn’t answered on my Staff Request, but that’s fine. I then decided I was gonna help either way. It went very well for awhile. But then things changed. Players that were very rude came at me. That usually doesn’t bother me, but for everything I did here, I felt like a failed. And I did. Showing proof now that I made all players not able to help with ban appeals for others or more. They were shutdown from the public to only the staff can look at it. I hope my leave helps this get back to public. I never wanted it to be like this. I never found a server like this. Amazing staff, owner, players, games and more. Some players that helped me out all the way. I gotta thank. ChimpThe2nd, we haven’t talked in awhile. Hope I didn’t do anything wrong. ThatsMeDylan11, thank you for everything 🐒 Ahmad, keep up the meowing 🐱 MeotedCloud. She isn’t here anymore, but miss her. Imout, she isn’t here anymore but we still know each other in another server. Even some of Opti. Keep up the server 😉 I mean, an entire year, that’s amazing. That’s more than a lot of players. I just never wanted to ruin the PG. Even when I tried to stop, I just made it go down slower and slower. There isn’t any way to keep in contact with me unless you get me on MC. I may check on the forums at times.

Love you all ❤️
Thanks for everything 😔

T

TheCalvynEmpire

Why did I not want to be there when it starts? I just don’t feel like it’ll be any better from the toxicity.

JAJAJAJA yeah
[QUOTE = "AnasPGG, post: 42527, miembro: 8668"] 2 días después

hey chicos estoy de vuelta! [/ CITA]

T

TheCalvynEmpire

Thats what he do lolz
I won’t be responding to other stupid replies like this, but your a bully. You need to stop and get out of my life. Thanks. Goodbye.

SouthScorpion11

SouthScorpion12#0999 dm me for help :D
Registered
I'll miss you Calvyn sorry to see people are toxic to you even though you're one of the most polite non-staff i know on primegames...
Well goodbye hope you have a good time!

Recently I made a “temporarily” leave on PG...
It was EXPLODED with toxicity.

I then gave up.

So when I started PG in early 2018, I started with Skyblock 2. I remember all the mobs, players, staff, and more. We have the v2 update coming. But I don’t know if I want to be there when it starts. Or even at all...
I tell people to not let what makes them mad take over, I failed on that. I have a history on PG, in very short time. I was even giving a statue peinguin on SB2 😂
Then it got worse. When 2018 started in the mid ends, it didn’t feel right. I don’t want to be better than anyone, but when I first joined, I told myself I wasn’t just gonna be “someone”. I wanted to stand out. I didn’t just want to play, I wanted to help. I wasn’t answered on my Staff Request, but that’s fine. I then decided I was gonna help either way. It went very well for awhile. But then things changed. Players that were very rude came at me. That usually doesn’t bother me, but for everything I did here, I felt like a failed. And I did. Showing proof now that I made all players not able to help with ban appeals for others or more. They were shutdown from the public to only the staff can look at it. I hope my leave helps this get back to public. I never wanted it to be like this. I never found a server like this. Amazing staff, owner, players, games and more. Some players that helped me out all the way. I gotta thank. ChimpThe2nd, we haven’t talked in awhile. Hope I didn’t do anything wrong. ThatsMeDylan11, thank you for everything 🐒 Ahmad, keep up the meowing 🐱 MeotedCloud. She isn’t here anymore, but miss her. Imout, she isn’t here anymore but we still know each other in another server. Even some of Opti. Keep up the server 😉 I mean, an entire year, that’s amazing. That’s more than a lot of players. I just never wanted to ruin the PG. Even when I tried to stop, I just made it go down slower and slower. There isn’t any way to keep in contact with me unless you get me on MC. I may check on the forums at times.

Love you all ❤️
Thanks for everything 😔
Even though you stated that You joined in early of 2018, I joined in February, but I never met you, These toxic guys are always there, I was op on prison 1 in april - June.. Killed everyone and that's why Half people called me mean,bully, and started with all toxic words which I never got, I felt the same like you, to just leave this whole Community of Primegames.. But I realised leaving isn't what we do, That's just "Rage Quiting" cause people are worse than you and you have the capability to be better than me, In Simple Words, Just Don't Leave! I would love playing Primegames With you, Not season 1 cause Im banned, but Surely Season 2 as im sure I would be unbanned...
Remember, Even Though we haven't talked for long, I don't want you leaving Primegames only cause people are being toxic to you or your staff application wasn't viewed, To be honest, I applied and never got selected, but I was a Player - Staff, I helped every staff member, get all those hackers banned, Anyways Take Care, It's your choice if you wanna leave Primegames, but ill suggest you to not cause it's not what you should do, You will regret it later, Not Later but make your choices now...
Hope You See you in Primegames!
Add me on Discord if I have it.. IBetYaBack#2115

-Keep Enjoying The Marvelous Community Of Primegames!! ;)

T

TheCalvynEmpire

Even though you stated that You joined in early of 2018, I joined in February, but I never met you, These toxic guys are always there, I was op on prison 1 in april - June.. Killed everyone and that's why Half people called me mean,bully, and started with all toxic words which I never got, I felt the same like you, to just leave this whole Community of Primegames.. But I realised leaving isn't what we do, That's just "Rage Quiting" cause people are worse than you and you have the capability to be better than me, In Simple Words, Just Don't Leave! I would love playing Primegames With you, Not season 1 cause Im banned, but Surely Season 2 as im sure I would be unbanned...
Remember, Even Though we haven't talked for long, I don't want you leaving Primegames only cause people are being toxic to you or your staff application wasn't viewed, To be honest, I applied and never got selected, but I was a Player - Staff, I helped every staff member, get all those hackers banned, Anyways Take Care, It's your choice if you wanna leave Primegames, but ill suggest you to not cause it's not what you should do, You will regret it later, Not Later but make your choices now...
Hope You See you in Primegames!
Add me on Discord if I have it.. IBetYaBack#2115

-Keep Enjoying The Marvelous Community Of Primegames!! ;)
Thanks. I honestly didn’t care for the idea of leaving until this point. If I do consider it again, I’ll get with you. Thanks for caring😁

Stay frosty, we will see ya around! Be safe and have a good one. ~P (i know im late but still wanted to say something)

Status
Not open for further replies.