• Hey Guest, our store is on halloween sale of 40% discount on everything excpet subcription ranks. Consider getting it before its gon. Click here

Other ? Happy ? Anniversary ? PrimeGames ?

On this day one year ago, April 28th 2017 Optimus opened Prime Games for the very first time. I remember we didn’t have Prison, or even a stable factions server. We really just had Survival, soon came along Skyblock and we expanded into Factions, Creative, Prison and so on. I have made many memories here, the bad and the good. Wow, a year just goes by so fast.. I mean dude look how far we have come since those survival days! I remember getting a text from Optimus saying “I opened a server it’s going to be awesome.” I doubted that, but looking at it now he was correct, it was going to be awesome, it is awesome. Little by little the server blossomed, and just to pay a small gift for a big server I decided to make some pretty cool looking art just for this special occasion. Knowing now it’s April 28 2018.. that’s just incredible how much progress we have made. This is more than just a server to me, it’s a family. Keep making it awesome, one day you’ll look back at this and smile and see that this is only the beginning to a beautiful story. Keep up the good work PG, if we made it one year, we can make another. -Adriana CC1FD0B6-2880-4877-8598-DE4E61D5CF07.jpeg EF728AC8-4F80-49F6-B10C-635FAB4FFBF5.jpeg 2F5F36BB-F924-40EC-B401-F405C04B3350.jpeg A799EA42-3B88-4E07-A5E7-CDEA8947EED2.jpeg 3F3E897F-EEF7-4DA1-8743-135EBF4901D0.jpeg 36CBD0B1-49A7-4E6B-AB17-A274AF184269.jpeg

Comments

The 3rd picture was us, reevived,killjoy and I(I forgot who is the one on the right corner) xD Happy birthday /Anniversary Primegames Server <3

Happy anniversary primegames! Your awesome and will always be awesome!

Happy Bday primes games though I wasn't there when the server started still I will make memories here....

On this day one year ago, April 28th 2017 Optimus opened Prime Games for the very first time. I remember we didn’t have Prison, or even a stable factions server. We really just had Survival, soon came along Skyblock and we expanded into Factions, Creative, Prison and so on. I have made many memories here, the bad and the good. Wow, a year just goes by so fast.. I mean dude look how far we have come since those survival days! I remember getting a text from Optimus saying “I opened a server it’s going to be awesome.” I doubted that, but looking at it now he was correct, it was going to be awesome, it is awesome. Little by little the server blossomed, and just to pay a small gift for a big server I decided to make some pretty cool looking art just for this special occasion. Knowing now it’s April 28 2018.. that’s just incredible how much progress we have made. This is more than just a server to me, it’s a family. Keep making it awesome, one day you’ll look back at this and smile and see that this is only the beginning to a beautiful story. Keep up the good work PG, if we made it one year, we can make another. -Adriana View attachment 1231 View attachment 1232 View attachment 1233 View attachment 1234 View attachment 1235 View attachment 1236
Me and my fave server have the same birthday

Yes, I remember those good old days where you would have the old sb and creative, I was well known back then as TBNRdinoman?

Well happy birthday especially the staff who came here and help server a lot,Opti well done I want you all the best!

I Don't know but that story was beautiful and we all can make another year and grow bigger and bigger making this server a beautiful place and let this server be a big place in a hearts as we all work harder and harder to make this server a wonderful place food all

The game was, and still is, loaded with problems