• October sale of 65% off on all packages(subscription ranks are not included) is live. Go to our Store

Pending Haunted houses

LIL

Registered
User name: LIL

Gamertag: LILSTAR3452

Project Theme Haunted houses

Project Title: Floating island thingy

Plot coordinates -43:78

Project Description: Just a floating island with a tower some small trees that I built myself and a large tree.. that I also built.

(it won’t let me send screen shots, I keeps saying file is too large for server to process)
sorry :l

thank you too @VZander1999 for the idea of cropping the screen shots I wouldn’t have thought of it xD. But there are a few more photos there now :3
Build Time: 5h

Screenshot of the Build: File(s) attached

Attachments

Last edited:
Number 1 winner here i love it gg lul gj no one can beat this
I have no life

TjReverendMouse

Hit me up if you need help @ReverendMouse#2830
Lol I need to hire u to do my terraforming 🤣🤣.

Btw love it swung by it and it looks awesome good luck

GAMERJ2A

Staff member
Trainee
That build is TOO good to be true! Awesome build!

You may want to add some photos of the house/ from above.

LIL

Registered
You may want to add some photos of the house/ from above.
I tried but it would only let me send that one photo, it kept saying the rest were too bigger files to post

I tried but it would only let me send that one photo, it kept saying the rest were too bigger files to post
Have you tried cropping them?or just open minecraft in a smaller window an then screenshot. Idk if it will work but only seeing the underside of the build is quite the let down.

LIL

Registered
Have you tried cropping them?or just open minecraft in a smaller window an then screenshot. Idk if it will work but only seeing the underside of the build is quite the let down.
haha thank you so much xD cropping the photos did work so I put some of the top of the build