• April sale of 50% off on all packages(subscription ranks are not included) is live. Go to our Store

Hello, I am RivalStar!

Hello everybody, my name is RivalStar. You can call me RivalStar, Rival, Star, or whatever you wish.

I am relatively new to PG but I am quite familiar with the servers, community, etc. You will see me on the forums, on discord, and in game (gamertag in game is xRivalStarx).

I love to do math, swim, and play baseball in real life. I am a 15 year old and I absolutely love PG.

If you have any further questions or comments, please post them below and I will respond as soon as possible. Thank you for your time.

T

TheCalvynEmpire

Nice to meet you as I have quit PG and I have came to see the forums. Have a good time! Make memories! Don’t let anyone get in your way and make you leave like me. Have fun!

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I appreciate it. :)

Aware

Registered
Could you stop spamming like 6000 accounts. You've made 10 accounts since you rejoined PG.

Does it affect u? Shut up dont reply if u have a problem. Stupid enchanted apples meme thats ur life r u 2?

Hello rival im Larry i play both prisons. Sb1. Survival and kitpvp hopefully we will see.