How Did You Join PrimeGames?

How did you join PrimeGames? I joined in January when I was looking up Minecraft servers and was looking for a mini game server and I stumbled across this one (I saw creative and I was like “Oh creative! I love creative!”) I joined for a bit and played Skyblock like how a YouTuber did... I quit for a month or so and stumbled across PrimeGames looking for a server and continued playing! But had family issues about 3 months ago and was inactive for 2 months and I’m sorry about that... Well, tell me how you joined PrimeGames in the comments (wow that sounds like a youtuber XD)

I joined a while back. I was looking for Skyblock servers. I joined and I didn’t play for like a month then I became a player. I had made a TERRIBLE island. Sadly I didn’t keep the spawn eggs... then Chimp and Humane invited me to their island. Then it was destroyed and I moved on with a huge island. Then that had to go so me and Chimp started working together again after derp given up. This isn’t the entire story. I’ll tell the entire thing soon.

ThatsMeDylan11

Staff member
I am an og, joining in the beginning with my sis to look for a pe server and found this place. I fell in love and still am, started on sb2 with buds and almost everyone I started with no longer play but that still pushes me to get farther.

enve14

Staff member
Administrator
I joined because I was looking for a community and when I saw prime I accided to check it out and I found that it was amazing and before then I would join other servers and just get bored but it's something about Primegames the never got boring so I later became staff and you know this is making me want to make a thread telling people about me

I found it on the server list on 29 September, 2017. Nothing special :p