Closed i was muted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muted
by Moderator or admin
Probably swearing
i must have gotten muted for saying N**ger because players were using reach hacks and hitting me like 10 blocks in the air. and using some sort of kill aura, and fly and i raged. also some players were teaming against me. i am really sorry for that. i have learned from my mistakes.

T

TheCalvynEmpire

I usually don’t come and help much now, even though because if my break. If someone’s hacking, get a staff. Don’t curse, that’s very offensive. This’ll probably be denied in my opinion due to offensive words.

Muted
by Moderator or admin
Probably swearing
i must have gotten muted for saying N**ger because players were using reach hacks and hitting me like 10 blocks in the air. and using some sort of kill aura, and fly and i raged. also some players were teaming against me. i am really sorry for that. i have learned from my mistakes.
I think you don't need to get unmuted if you were swearing......And you just needed to report hacker!ik they are annoying!

Ayyitsslink

Slinkey#5436 feel free to dm for help.
Registered
Boi. You got muted. Accept it. You’ll be unmuted one hour after or more depending on the staff. So accept it bro. Smh.

T

TheCalvynEmpire

This player shouldn’t even be unmuted. Cursing is one thing, but offending words are another. This kid needs a longer mute to learn his lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.