• Summer sale of 60% off on all packages(subscription ranks are not included) is live. Go to our Store

Important Ideas for the V2 Factions

Coreoz

Registered
Factions v1 was very fun but there’s some problems that should be changed like the PlayerVault lag the You get stuck in the mines bedrock glitch
But anyway here’s few ideas I have
#1Remove the EndPortal’s cause in factions
Many people will scam you by saying some stuff and Tp you to them and kill you.witch is very annoying because you might have good loot
#2 Add a New ranks in the Factions like Co-Leader and stuff Cause sometimes the leaders of the Faction might not be on at the moment and you really wanna add the guy to your fac
Also add more commands to the Factions
Cause right now the Factions commands are to simple
#3 Add a Shop in the factions
Every person in there faction will have like 50 points and as the game goes on you’ll get more (like killing,raiding and stuff)and more and eventually you get to buy some good gear inside the faction.that would be more useful then trading with people
Cause nowadays Everyone loves to scamTrade
#4 Do a Faction Level System/Faction Wars
Every Faction will start at level 1 and will have
50 Exp .and every Faction will have to fight
And get better and will get better kits and ranks.The way I think how the faction wars should be is both factions must have the same kit of armor or the armor power is even.
And then both factions will have to make small
Bases and make a Spawnpoint.
And they must use banners to claim the bases
First one to claim the Enemy’s base Wins!
#5 Add a boss system
Every week there’s a boss once you kill the boss everyone who joined the event will get
Good items and ingame Money
hope Y’all Like my ideas thanks🙂🙂🙂

These all sound like good ideas to me I hope they implement them👍 (And btw the co leader thing they have that already when the faction leader promotes you you can invite people)

Coreoz

Registered
These all sound like good ideas to me I hope they implement them👍 (And btw the co leader thing they have that already when the faction leader promotes you you can invite people)
But that’s only 3 ranks leader officer and member

#1:- TP Trapping is a form of scamming. Scamming is allowed.

#2:- Officer is technically Co-Leader, but I see the idea and I agree with it.

#3:- Aren't there chest shops in Factions? Or is it the other servers?

#4:- I have seen this suggested multiple times are I believe leveled factions are a great idea!

#5:- I have also seen this suggested a few times. Mobs are disabled, but it would be cool to see this implemented.

Thank you for the feedback!

Coreoz

Registered
#1:- TP Trapping is a form of scamming. Scamming is allowed.

#2:- Officer is technically Co-Leader, but I see the idea and I agree with it.

#3:- Aren't there chest shops in Factions? Or is it the other servers?

#4:- I have seen this suggested multiple times are I believe leveled factions are a great idea!

#5:- I have also seen this suggested a few times. Mobs are disabled, but it would be cool to see this implemented.

Thank you for the feedback!
But I still think they should remove the end portals because they have small gaps and then you use a EnderPearl to teleport out of the tp reap