• Summer sale of 55% off on all packages(subscription ranks are not included) is live. Go to our Store

Included IGNORE THIS! I made a better build

User name: CrazySeaHawkV1

Gamertag CrazySeaHawkV1

Project Theme Fantasy

Project Title Siege of Heaven and Hell

Plot Coordinates -4654, 93

Project Description: As the ground trembles the minions of the devil crawl up through the cracks in the ground to lay waste to the Kingdoms of the world. But as the Lava Giants and assortment of demons attack Heavens Peak (the castle) the angels of heaven enter the fight. The fight is long and ongoing... fire rains from the sky and the siege towers come closer. Demons enter the gate and lava giants destroy the walls! The Angels stand their ground in the face of overwhelming odds... who will win?

Build Time 3 hours

Screenshot of Build: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Last edited:

xArtemis

Ready to help!
Staff member
I like this concept! Perhaps with fire and more effects, it would look way cooler. Great job on this one :)

xArtemis

Ready to help!
Staff member
A
I like this concept! Perhaps with fire and more effects, it would look way cooler. Great job on this one :)
And imagine it with a very cool texture pack, will be very nice.

Cottonmelis

Admin | K-Pop Master
Staff member
Administrator
Woah! You did all of this in 3 hours?! It would take me 100 years to make that castle in the background xD good job! :0

SuperMusicCow

Staff member
Trainee
Builder
Very interesting! I love the story behind it all, you still have time to improve. If I were you I would work more on details, and adding a few things to make it more interesting, like terraform, different levels of builds, etc😁