• Hey Guest, our store is on halloween sale of 40% discount on everything excpet subcription ranks. Consider getting it before its gon. Click here

I'm back

Mollyoom101

Support Team
Staff member
Social Team
It's good to be back my loves.
Looking forward to catching up with all of you.
I'm currently back as 'Social Team' staff member, moderating PG communication channels. So announcements on discord, articles on forums, social media pages - insta, twitter, fb page, youtube. If you need help setting up accounts, where to find things on the website or discord or have further questions about announcements, contests etc. send me a dm on discord, website, instagram, and twitter, and i'll help get you out.
I'm still getting back into the swing of things, so bare with me. I'm willing to help all of you.
-
For those of you who don't know me, i'm Molly (aka- Mollyoom101) - previous PrimeGames COSF and Skyblock lead - i came across the server late 2017, met many people, made a few close friends and became staff mid February. I've been playing minecraft since it first came out, and enjoy every aspect of it. I study english lit and architecture, spend most of my days in doors, I love my cat very much, i'm a huge fan of Runescape and i recently started youtube about a month ago @FallenPrestige
I primarily play story mode gameplays - high action, explorer type videos.

Take care my lil beans,
Molly

QueenFyre

Staff member
Administrator
Molly we have missed you so much!!!Welcome back!!! <3

I dont believe we have met but welcome back, enjoy your stay!