• Hey Guest, our store is on halloween sale of 40% discount on everything excpet subcription ranks. Consider getting it before its gon. Click here

Skyblock1 Island challenges!

Not to advertise but on this other server I play when u vote u get the vote points or vp and u use em for vp prizes like “exclusive” enchants, scrolls, money, or spawners, how about something like dat?

Imout007

Staff member
Not to advertise but on this other server I play when u vote u get the vote points or vp and u use em for vp prizes like “exclusive” enchants, scrolls, money, or spawners, how about something like dat?
We have vote rewards and ranks that are obtainable, via voting. Like “voter”, “member”, “VIP”, and even ranks you can buy in the store like “Vampire”!

This is a FANTASTIC idea! It’s amazing! Don’t be a hater people! 50k a week! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Set me up! I’ll get all the money possible. Although it all goes to Chimp 😂

1 thing, wat u get from keys is always da same... volley bow, headhunter bow, chicken, grass, stone, cactus, crops. Could u change up the key loot a little?

@BearBoss999, Keys aren’t suppost to be godly things. You can get very good stuff from it too. But Vote Keys aren’t suppost to be your ticket to paradise. You have to earn that on your own. Keys can’t do everything for you. That’s the point. And you can get Armour, lots of money, etc.

ChimpThe2nd

DM me for help - ChimpThe2nd#6634
Staff member
Helper
I cant wait to see if island challenges are implemented!! Would be really cool to see how they put it together!

We already have challenges from our amazing staff sometimes. I remember that Epic Prime Item hunt once. I believe Fissle hosted it. I got the Epic Prime CP. Remember when you lost that Chimp? 😂

Imout007

Staff member
Keys are a boost not a carry. Kinda like me on a sports team except I’d probably make the team lose...