• Hey Guest, our store is on halloween sale of 40% discount on everything excpet subcription ranks. Consider getting it before its gon. Click here

Closed Jan 1, 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
User name: TheCalvynEmpire

Your In-Game-Name: ItsApexPlayz MC- MinecraftYT#2301

When were you banned? Jan 1, 1970

Which Staff banned you? Don’t know

Reasons for ban? They said I was ban evading

Your Appeal: This happend a while ago. I didn’t know what to do. A staff on the discord server banned me for “ban evading”. They thought I was someone else. I was using a Herobrine name. For some reason that made them think it was a ban evade. I was totally confused because it was my first time using the discord server, and I barely am even on discord.

Server on which you play: Discord

And the point of this appeal is that it’s misunderstood. It was my first time ever using it and what I mean is that it wasn’t me. I’m not angry, it’s just what I wanted to get done. This would effect my Staff Application because you need the Disc server to be a staff.

Cottonmelis

Commander of Staff
Staff member
COSF
Sr. Admin
What is your discord name?

ChimpThe2nd

DM me for help - ChimpThe2nd#6634
Staff member
Helper
What is your discord name?
His discord name was something different when he was banned. It was like Herobrine or something. I believe this is a false ban but im leaving it up to you.

ChimpThe2nd

DM me for help - ChimpThe2nd#6634
Staff member
Helper
Lets wait for cotton or a higher up to respond.

Imout007

Staff member
I would unban you, as this is a complete misunderstanding, but I have no perms on discord to do so. Please unban this player cotton, (since you were already tagged I will not tag you again). Closing thread, any other staff can reopen it if something that’s related comes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.