Jul 31, 2018

User name: bajancanadian100

Your In-Game-Name: bajancandian100

When were you banned? Jul 31, 2018

Which Staff banned you? Opti

Reasons for ban? Being in a hate group

Your Appeal: It has been a while since I have been banned from PG, but time has healed me and I have reflected on my mistakes.
I understand that being in a “hate group” is against the rules.
The “hate group” which I was in many months ago contained of only one person who disliked PG and I was unaware of that. Of course, when I found out how they were treating niki I left and apologised to Niki. I think she has forgiven and forgotten and we are friends. I’m sure many of you have forgotten about me but I’m positive the ones who were my friends haven’t, we have all moved on into a different day and accept that actions have consequences and my consequences was being banned. I would like to personally apologise to all the PG staff, especially Niki who I can only plead my guilt to. Many in PG know that I was very active in skyblock and loved it to bits.. I spent around £40 pounds and that is 6 months of pocket money for me. I may only be 12 years old but I understand what I have done wrong and are willing to do anything it takes to come back to the server that I once and still love. These memories I thank you all for, Opti for being the leader of it all and guiding this server for other people benefit.
I have many special people and things to me in this server which are impossible to forget. I have moved on as a person and would like to share with you my dedication. It shows that, whatever I have done I will still try anything to come back to my favourite server. Thank you for your time.

Server on which you play: Skyblock1

QuotedMoney

Staff member
Helper
You are a true friend and a great person who is always supportive on the sb1 server. I was Bajan's skyblock mate and she is one of the friendliest friends I know to this day.

Please please please unban Molly, I’ve known her for almost 9 months! She is the kindest person I know and what she did was a complete accident, She had no clue that by sending Nikita an invite to that server, Niki would be bullied by a person whom was a prime hater. It’s been a while and I know she’s removed herself from that server and I know she won’t let things like this happen again. We all make mistakes, they are bound to happen, and in this case Molly made one. I hope to seeing her back on Prime Games

- Jacky 💖

SouthScorpion11

SouthScorpion12#0999 dm me for help :D
Staff member
Administrator
Optic asked if people could IP ban you and if pretty sure we can't undo IP bans without a risk of leaking personal info
Still tho gonna keep it open

ChimpThe2nd

DM me for help - ChimpThe2nd#6634
Staff member
I think bajan does deserve a second chance both in game and discord.

SouthScorpion11

Staff member
Administrator
I got told you advertised your discord server though so is this 2 things which can get you perm banned?

SouthScorpion11

Staff member
Administrator
Not to be mean but i don't feel as if you should be unbanned as im pretty sure you did two perm bannable things if it was just the one i'd be fine but it ain't im pretty sure

QuotedMoney

Staff member
Helper
She is equivalent to a staff member who has been staff in PG for years. She helps people and loves to play. She is one of the few players who are not staff but still provide help to new players.

ProPlayer624

Staff member
Helper
Rules are clear, both the actions bajan did result in perm bans, but if opti wants to give a second chance then OK.

ChimpThe2nd

DM me for help - ChimpThe2nd#6634
Staff member
of course her actions will result in a ban. To my understanding it was a mistake. Personally, i think this ban should be revoked. Lets let opti decide.

I know a lot of people who advertise south so... won’t point out any names but some staff have invited me :/

SouthScorpion11

Staff member
Administrator
I know a lot of people who advertise south so... won’t point out any names but some staff have invited me :/
Well the recent ban appeals have been closed for because someone advertised immediately so kinda lucky I kept this one open ATM all tbh

QuotedMoney

Staff member
Helper
BajanCanadian is a player worth all this. She has proven much more that overpower’s her mistakes by far. She is worth an unban in every way possible.

I have seen BajanCanadian is doing a good job,however he somehow like join in the "hate" group,shes nice to everyone,even though you might not know me,I have seen you there being nice. That's my opinion only,May give Bajan another chance?Thx for reading.
~Neat(You might not know me)

SouthScorpion11

Staff member
Administrator
You've advertised and just admitted to being in a hate group i will keep this open for a few days to see if Opti may reply to this thread and see what he says if not i will close it