• Summer sale of 65% off on all packages(subscription ranks are not included) is live. Go to our Store

Notice July 24th Starts a New Season for Factions

In case you didn't see the announcement in our Discord, we are planning to reset the Factions server on July 24th. We know that many of you have questions about this process and what it means so we'll try to answer those questions here.

Will I keep my stuff?
No. The only thing that will transfer to the new season is your paid ranks.

Is this the V2 update!?
Unfortunately, no. We are still working on the V2 update and it will be very obvious when we are releasing it.

Why is this happening?
Over time, the wilderness world gets crowded and abused. This leads to lag and makes it difficult for new players to get started. Resetting the server allows new players/factions a chance to get started. This also gives us a chance to introduce some updates or changes that may not have been possible with the previous season.

Will this happen again?
Yes. You can expect that we will start a new season for Factions every year. This may happen more frequently, depending on need. Whenever possible, we will always give notice before a reset.

If you have any more questions, feel free to post them here or contact me on Discord and I will answer when I can.

Comments