• April sale of 50% off on all packages(subscription ranks are not included) is live. Go to our Store

Prison Make crates better

Can you make some cool and unique enchantments in crates cause right now crates are pretty useless the Enchants often suck and I want to see some rare and vey good enchants for mythic and legendary crates

MrCloutChaser

Staff member
Sr. Admin
YouTuber
I partly agree with you. Crates should definitely carry more unique items only obtainable from them, such as maybe a totem of undying here or there or something like a special kit. Im sure there will be more unique items and features such as this implemented in V2. There is no exact date for the release but we definitely are aiming for soon! Thanks for the suggestion mate.

ahmadpanjtani

Staff member
COSF
Sr. Admin
I agree crate key reard system needs to be changed currently u get stuff thats useless on some servers like getting grass on prisons is useless and so on. It will be better if rewards are unique for all servers in such a way that theyre useful there

I agree crate key reard system needs to be changed currently u get stuff thats useless on some servers like getting grass on prisons is useless and so on. It will be better if rewards are unique for all servers in such a way that theyre useful there
I totally agree. Like getting quartz by just using a legendary key. What a waste.

I also got an idea which is when u open the crate it will say that the chances of what u will get in this crate and whats possible to get.

ahmadpanjtani

Staff member
COSF
Sr. Admin
I also got an idea which is when u open the crate it will say that the chances of what u will get in this crate and whats possible to get.
How about a thread that gives probability of all the rewards?

XpertHunter72

Staff member
Helper
Donator

Cubey67

Mod, Ex-Builder
Staff member
I have to agree ahmad.

Oh ok then they should just say that theres a thread about what type of stuff u can get and they just link the thread right above the vote chest

I disagree but also agree. One, I do agree Legendary and Mythic should get a bit better of stuff. Not extremely good though. You get keys from voting and mining. But they aren’t suppose to be a ticket to paradise. They can’t be amazing. One little key can’t give you the best stuff.