Closed More Custom Enchants!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, i have played prison 2 for about a year and one thing I would love to see is more custom enchants!!!! I recommend different tiers and rarety like common, rare, epic, and legendary and add mo0re enchants new enchants!!! I think that would be awesome.

QuotedMoney

Staff member
Helper
That would be an amazing add on. Also, like the tridant on normal minecraft, how some enchants can be added if you use others, and others can't be added if you use a certain one, would make the game alot more challenging. Also maybe having a limit to the number of enchants added to each item would make the game a lot more challenging in making the best group of enchantants better in pvp.

BennyPhan

Donator
Registered
agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed for all servers

i agree and i think that if you made a certain amount of enchantments should be around 5 and no more than 7 please this makes some enchantments good against others and i find this a fun idea and id love to see it ingame!

not jan 1st. it will most likely come out when minecraft has its 2019 update

A really cool custom enchant would be Sword Thrower. Kinda like Murder Mystery, able to throw your swords?

Why limit the ces? Why not have like counter parts to ces like shelidid would have a ce for a sword to counter that?

Or a ce to give all positive affects from the player u hit (like regen and egapps effects) to u

Status
Not open for further replies.