Closed NEW SHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! You might know me as Commie China. I have made a new shop underground in Prisons 1. Come check it out. Btw, when I was clearing dirt from my plot, a developer was online and i asked him if he could help me mine dirt from my plot but all he said was Hi and ignored me. Are staff members even allowed to help players? Also, how many people play Prime Games on average. Also, is this forum active? This is my first time posting so Idk. Btw, is the name CommieChina bannable? If so, plz dont ban me im sorry.

Also, why are item frames banned. Why does silk touch not exist. Why are armor stands, dragonheads, and elytras banned. Why are there no mobs

Butterscotch

« Good, Better, Best. »
Staff member
WebAdmin
All of those items were removed/banned because they were causing lag, bugs or other issues. I believe you are allowed to advertise your shop.

Thanks. Also are invis skins that are not completely invisible allowed.

MuteGameZ

Staff member
Sr. Admin
No they are bannable they need to be full sized skins that shiw armour with regular hitbox

For reference, you are fully aware, and I am speaking for low levels unlike myself, that getting to the PVP mines is a complete challenge. Most invis skin players only use it to get ores from the PVP mine and not actually to hurt or cheat anyone. It is unfair when someone with Immortal Rank camps the PVP mine 24/7 and the low level players can't get through. It is near impossible to level up without those ores as everything is overpriced and the mines generate less money than the minimum wage in America* ($7.50 I think) On top of that, low-levels cannot "bring some good armour and weapons" as your guide says because they lack the money. Frankly, I feel like invis skins are a way of balancing the skill gap in the game, although I do not use invis skins myself.

*The money needs to be adjusted as Prison money is worth way less than real life money.

MeltedCloud29

↠ Far From Home ↞
Staff member
For reference, you are fully aware, and I am speaking for low levels unlike myself, that getting to the PVP mines is a complete challenge. Most invis skin players only use it to get ores from the PVP mine and not actually to hurt or cheat anyone. It is unfair when someone with Immortal Rank camps the PVP mine 24/7 and the low level players can't get through. It is near impossible to level up without those ores as everything is overpriced and the mines generate less money than the minimum wage in America* ($7.50 I think) On top of that, low-levels cannot "bring some good armour and weapons" as your guide says because they lack the money. Frankly, I feel like invis skins are a way of balancing the skill gap in the game, although I do not use invis skins myself.

*The money needs to be adjusted as Prison money is worth way less than real life money.
The amount of money each item costs on Prison is that price for a reason. It makes it harder to rank up. In my opinion, the amount of money it requires to rank up and the amount of money each resource costs is perfectly balanced. It’s not too hard, not too easy. Plus you get a pretty good chance of winning a jackpot from crates (100,000, 200,000, 500,000, and 1,000,000)

Aware

Registered
Btw,my brother is already banned from forums and he doesn't play Prime Games anymore, due to the problems mentioned above. Please stop posting and someone close this thread.
/close

MeltedCloud29

↠ Far From Home ↞
Staff member
Closing this thread since it's outdated.

Closed.
Edit: Nevermind can't close this because it doesn't have a prefix, can @Imout007 or @SouthScorpion11 close this?

Status
Not open for further replies.