• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

[Sr.Admin] KiraVanKeldor

Lead of Survival|Discord:KiraVanKeldor#1130
Staff member
Sr. Admin
Many players are asking me if i could add a non pvp mine, because it's annoying to get money in a mine where you could die easily. (We had already a mine like that but i removed it because it was kinda annoying that there was so many glitches)
But there are some people too, who don't want have a Non-PVP-mine.

So we should Vote i think.

I disagree cause if we added a Non-PVP mine the new people would go there instead of PVP to make it easier, and there wouldn't be anyone to fight in PVP. In addition to this, the hardships of mining in PVP while trying to avoid death is part of what makes mining in PVP hard, but also fun.

XpertHunter72

Staff member
Helper
Donator
Non-PVP mine would be a good add to Survival, the last non-pvp mine was good (coal), it didn't make too much money so it wasn't op. Just make sure that the claiming command is disabled there so people won't claim it, like they did last time

T

TheCalvynEmpire

I feel as if we should have another Survival server and keep this one. The new one should be just normal survival. No kits, enchants (ce), shop, you just gotta survive. Griefing is allowed.

ThatsMeDylan11

Dm me for help - ThatsMeDylan11#2744
Registered
I think no, I know I don’t play survival often but a non pvp mine I think takes away the survival aspect of it. I don’t think there should be a mine like that as it’s kind of supposed to be survival or like “vanilla”. That’s my opinion but I just think that would take the survival aspect out of it.

i think thhere should be no ces and stuff and be more like a smp server no pvp and building and having fun

T

TheCalvynEmpire

#NormalVanillaServer

[Sr.Admin] KiraVanKeldor

Staff member
Sr. Admin
Interesting opinions ya'll have and good ideas of course, we will see. :)

OrbitalJaguar41

Staff member
Head Builder
Builder
Registered
Fiber told me there won’t be more mines in survival, so idk how the new survival will be sorted out now.

[Sr.Admin] KiraVanKeldor

Staff member
Sr. Admin
Maybe. But i'm allowed to ask opti and if he says yes then i can build it - we just need to see what the votes says

OrbitalJaguar41

Staff member
Head Builder
Builder
Registered
He and fiber said no , but if you get hin to agree il build it since i had more less the base of the mine build

OrbitalJaguar41

Staff member
Head Builder
Builder
Registered
But when i talked to him and fiber , fiber told him there wasnt gonna b mines in survival anymore

I think yes........ it shouldn’t yeld as much as the pvp mine though..... simply because some people will camp there waiting to murder anyone and any new player is outmatched..... also because many players are using the PE of minecraft so PC players have an incredible advantage.....

[Sr.Admin] KiraVanKeldor

Staff member
Sr. Admin
Thank you all for your opinions, information and tips/ideas - so there won't be the no pvp mine added. I'll close this thread now, have fun on Primegames :)

Status
Not open for further replies.