• Summer sale of 60% off on all packages(subscription ranks are not included) is live. Go to our Store

Survival NON-PVP MINE

Who wants non-pvp mine?

• Me

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Not me

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
I think that idea about non-pvp mine is the most wanted thing on Survival, for the new players that can't mine in PvP-Mine because they are getting killed.Also , only Guests and Voters should have access to it, and to be only made from coal.:)

GOST Playz

Got a Question? Dm me ThePGGoat#0303
Registered
That would totally ruin the fun of the game in my opinion... cuz people will mostly go there and grind stuff instead of going to pvp mine and people will no longer try to make g sets since they no need to fight.

That would totally ruin the fun of the game in my opinion... cuz people will mostly go there and grind stuff instead of going to pvp mine and people will no longer try to make g sets since they no need to fight.
Yeah but they can't make so much money from coal''
And what about Factions server? There is pvp mine and much better that in pvp always are gset players!

WaxSecc

Registered
Somewhere i dont find copils idea bad. She is right about the fact that new players (guest) wont be able to grow. We saw already lots of new players quit survival cuz they get killed all the time. So a non pvp mine only for guests and voters will maybe stimulate more new players to play survival.

PureNinja

Staff member
Administrator
WebAdmin
Have you tried Prisons out? There's a pvp mine and for players who want to play it safe, there are regular mines from Coal-Diamond ore to get from A-Z it's about 15 million

MacFerns04

Staff member
Trainee
Have you tried Prisons out? There's a pvp mine and for players who want to play it safe, there are regular mines from Coal-Diamond ore to get from A-Z it's about 15 million
Indeed Ninja gives 15 mil to everyone new ;) :p xdd

Ty.

Registered
This should of already been established based on command creations. If we have a (/warp pvp) which obviously teleports you to PvP, and then we have (/warp mine) which is friendlier named but same location. We might as well eliminate (/warp mine) or create an actual friendlier mining area for new players.

Touka

Registered
This should of already been established based on command creations. If we have a (/warp pvp) which obviously teleports you to PvP, and then we have (/warp mine) which is friendlier named but same location. We might as well eliminate (/warp mine) or create an actual friendlier mining area for new players.
This thread is essentially a month old. There isn't a need to reply to it after such a long time.

Though I suppose it won't matter if I share my thoughts on this aswell now.

I don't think PvP should be heavily apart of survival. I also don't think a mine is needed.
Survival is meant to provide a close to vanilla minecraft experience. Where you play and earn items like a single player world, however you are with a bunch of other players with some additional plugins to provide additional content.

I believe PvP should be apart of the wilderness. The differing spawnpoints for each user helps stops spawn killing.
PvP should then be disabled in claimed areas, so people have a safe haven, of which they own to stay in.
As for the mines - The whole point of Survival is to survive in this wilderness. You earn your own blocks. Mine your own ores. A dedicated mine for blocks/ores/money just ruins that. The current PvP Mine makes it so much worse.
The toxicity and amount of trash talk on all PG servers is horrible. It shouldnt be such a large thing on Survival, which isnt a dedicated PvP server.
It takes away the reasoning for those who want to player normal Survival, to stay and play.

Those are just my thoughts, I dont see a reason for either mine.
~Touka

This thread is essentially a month old. There isn't a need to reply to it after such a long time.

I don't think PvP should be heavily apart of survival. I also don't think a mine is needed.
Survival is meant to provide a close to vanilla minecraft experience. Where you play and earn items like a single player world, however you are with a bunch of other players with some additional plugins to provide additional content.

I believe PvP should be apart of the wilderness. The differing spawnpoints for each user helps stops spawn killing.
PvP should then be disabled in claimed areas, so people have a safe haven, of which they own to stay in.
As for the mines - The whole point of Survival is to survive in this wilderness. You earn your own blocks. Mine your own ores. A dedicated mine for blocks/ores/money just ruins that. The current PvP Mine makes it so much worse.
The toxicity and amount of trash talk on all PG servers is horrible. It shouldnt be such a large thing on Survival, which isnt a dedicated PvP server.
It takes away the reasoning for those who want to player normal Survival, to stay and play.

~Touka
Agreed.

~Touka
There is almost 0 toxicity in survival i say almost cuz sometimes there is 😅 but anyway now school has begun again a non pvp zone makes no sence over day there are bareley 6 people online. In the evening mostly not above the 13-15 players. So survival is getting really boring rn. If pvp will be so easy to avoid no one will play anymore. Cuz 9/10 times pvp warp is empty.

Ty.

Registered

~Touka
Sorry that Survival section is dead on this forum. Most of the threads are in most sections too.