Closed Plots. Staff please read

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello goodai. Well yes we are here talking about the prison 1 plots.

in minecraft many of use players are very good with build. Yes yes I’ll get to the point we’ll some players like me and many others are good builders. Yes we get a big enough plot to build. It is just the other players around you. I’m not saying you should get rid of other players near you but I am saying why can’t we tp to unclaimed plots? I would like if we could tp to unclaimed plots so use builders or even faction members can have a area to build there faction base or build mind blowing buildings. Without dirt huts being near them. I live far away but not far enough. People still find there way and make the sides of our buildings bad. So like why can’t we tp to unclaimed plots to claim them?

It’s hugg here singing out

HuGgAbLe
4500FF73-6420-4BAE-8063-35FF3AF351C5.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
I’m sorry but I think your going to have to live next to other builds, when you get your first plot you go strait to a unclaimed plot but Idk how to otherwise, good luck with your builds!

-xLittle Mintyx

jazzhar

your friendly staff! discord: jazzhar#4355 no caps
Registered
I agree with mintyx but we can always ask the other Staff!

DARKLORDZM14

He's a staff☝
Staff member
Administrator
if you want an unclaimed plot do

/p auto

Imout007

I IS TEH BEST
Staff member
I agree with this but I usually try to make my build style kind of appropriate for the area my plots are in. The plots around me have been inactive for a while. Also @DARKLORDZM14 why not just automatically clear and unclaim if the plot hasn't been touched in a certain amount of time, like a year or so? People probably would forget what was there if they were to come back anyways.

I know people want to preserve their plots, so how about by inactivity? If they were inactive for a year or so, then clear and unclaim?

Imout007

I IS TEH BEST
Staff member
And I’m talking about creative plots when I say that ^

hello goodai. Well yes we are here talking about the prison 1 plots.

in minecraft many of use players are very good with build. Yes yes I’ll get to the point we’ll some players like me and many others are good builders. Yes we get a big enough plot to build. It is just the other players around you. I’m not saying you should get rid of other players near you but I am saying why can’t we tp to unclaimed plots? I would like if we could tp to unclaimed plots so use builders or even faction members can have a area to build there faction base or build mind blowing buildings. Without dirt huts being near them. I live far away but not far enough. People still find there way and make the sides of our buildings bad. So like why can’t we tp to unclaimed plots to claim them?

It’s hugg here singing out

HuGgAbLe
View attachment 1994
because they clearly dont want plot #1000000;1000000 (one million; one million) to be claimed *facepalm lel

I agree with this but I usually try to make my build style kind of appropriate for the area my plots are in. The plots around me have been inactive for a while. Also @DARKLORDZM14 why not just automatically clear and unclaim if the plot hasn't been touched in a certain amount of time, like a year or so? People probably would forget what was there if they were to come back anyways.

I know people want to preserve their plots, so how about by inactivity? If they were inactive for a year or so, then clear and unclaim?
IM not gonna be rude but if u say like Advertising is a 1 year ban so people will still know stuff and maybe want to play pg again..I don't think that u should clear plots and there are like millions of plots..I've been to 30k:30k too on prisons..so I don't think that clearing plots is needed unless the plot is filled with duped stuff

Imout007

I IS TEH BEST
Staff member
IM not gonna be rude but if u say like Advertising is a 1 year ban so people will still know stuff and maybe want to play pg again..I don't think that u should clear plots and there are like millions of plots..I've been to 30k:30k too on prisons..so I don't think that clearing plots is needed unless the plot is filled with duped stuff
I’m talking about creative lol

MeltedCloud29

↠ Far From Home ↞
Staff member
I agree that we should be able to tp to unclaimed plots. People on creative want weird plot numbers XD plus this is super helpful if you don’t remember plot cords well, you can tp somewhere you think is near and just fly until you find it instead of traveling thousands of blocks to get there

Yes, this is a good idea so if you don’t want others remembering your plot number, you can just have something random

Status
Not open for further replies.