ToDo Remove “Driller” enchant

MeltedCloud29

↠ Far From Home ↞
Staff member
I think we should remove the “Driller” enchant from Skyblock.
Why: As we all know, a pick with a driller enchant mines 1 block out from every direction of the block you mine. You can get a driller pick from opening crate keys. As far as I know it isn’t possible to create a generator with more than a one-block wide mining area (correct me if I’m wrong) so using a driller pick to grind will destroy your generator. When you get a driller pick from crates the pickaxe now becomes useless 😔

Imout007

I IS TEH BEST
Staff member
Or at least a way to remove enchantments!

ChimpThe2nd

DM me for help - ChimpThe2nd#6634
Staff member
I also agree with this idea. Driller is very pointless. The only time where it can be useful is when mining large areas of blocks. people have also made similar threads in the past about this topic

ChimpThe2nd

DM me for help - ChimpThe2nd#6634
Staff member
I dont play factions so idk how factions. i do know that driller can be quite useful in prisons though..

I agree, its troublesome when you dont notice it and mine half of your buiding (my case lol) .
Even when it can be useful with bigger areas when you have haste pic it doesnt take so much time either.

MeltedCloud29

↠ Far From Home ↞
Staff member
I’m saying that the “Driller” enchant should be removed in Skyblock. I personally play prisons and it is extremely useful

It was useful for me on sb1. Did u think... “hmmm what is if I put it on a axe.” I messed up my cactus farm in the earlier stages and driller helped me destroy the big mess we had. So plz do not remove it.

Driller can be useful but if we just can remove it from the crates so if you want to have driller you can buy it in the enchant shop

I dont use driller so im cool with removing it in islands but i use it so much in prison!

SouthScorpion11

SouthScorpion12#0999 dm me for help :D
Staff member
Administrator
Yes well driller on pickaxes is only if you've put on manually or if you have won an OP pickaxe from the crate and to balance it out is with a enchant which makes it hard to use on cobble gens as eff30 with a big cobble gen would be easy money quickly.

@all I honestly think they should add a feature where you can remove a enchant on any piece, but for a price. I would have removed cactus from all my g pieces, because they despawn items xD

MeltedCloud29

↠ Far From Home ↞
Staff member
it doesn't need to be removed just don't use it lol
It makes the driller pickaxes we get from crates useless. I've kind of thought about this and I agree that we should remove the chance of getting driller pickaxes from crates so if someone wanted a pick with a Driller enchant they can just buy it manually from the ce shop

ahmadpanjtani

Staff member
Helper
Some cobble designs dont get detroyed due to driller enchant you can make those generators if you get driller pick and those cobble gens are more efficient as well and yeah i also agree that driller enchant should be removed from sb but i think it woukd be hard as a new plugin will need to be coded as all servers share same crate rewards.

MeltedCloud29

↠ Far From Home ↞
Staff member
Some cobble designs dont get detroyed due to driller enchant you can make those generators if you get driller pick and those cobble gens are more efficient as well and yeah i also agree that driller enchant should be removed from sb but i think it woukd be hard as a new plugin will need to be coded as all servers share same crate rewards.
I’d like to see a gen that you can make that won’t be destroyed by Driller.. the only way I think it’s possible was if there was redstone.
And we only want the Driller enchant removed from Skyblock and none of the other servers.