All Server Server reset

I’ve heard that people said that all servers are going to reset and lose everything besides rank by the 1st of January. Pls tell me if it is true cuz if it is I will go all out in pvp every time.

QuotedMoney

Staff member
Helper
That is correct, but it wont happen at exactally Jan 1st, since you will still be able to play on the servers before PrimeGames transitions to the new servers.

Tezico

Builder
Donator
Registered
Hallu boys and ladies.
Will it be posible to "Save" your island some way? Maybe download or pay for it to "Transfer" to "new server". I have put in to many hours for to losit . Pls atlest Think about it. //Tezico

Hallu boys and ladies.
Will it be posible to "Save" your island some way? Maybe download or pay for it to "Transfer" to "new server". I have put in to many hours for to losit . Pls atlest Think about it. //Tezico
I think it will be nice to have a reset, because then pvp will be active once again...on sb1 hopefully anyways

Awwwwwwwwww :( I lose all my v3s and dbs and prime sets :( and money but it will take them 6months or less

QuotedMoney

Staff member
Helper
We all will lose lots of items in the reset. I wont brag about what I all have but a reset will be great in bringing in new content and also everyone will have the same enchants, no old enchants will be still in the game that will give the upper hand to some players.

Oh well, at least it’s not tomorrow 😀 but I think a reset will be nice. At first it sounded like a terrible idea, but new servers with new things - I’ll be happy to try it out and transition to it. I’m running out of things to do on my island. It’s been 13 months. But I don’t want to reset. Good thing I’m informed now

Aware

Registered
Ok so im going dormant for another 4 months. See ya! I ain't playin till the reset is over cuz im gonna lose literally everything :mad::cry:

Aware

Registered
ye but all the work im gonna do will be wasted

Ok so im going dormant for another 4 months. See ya! I ain't playin till the reset is over cuz im gonna lose literally everything :mad::cry:
ye but all the work im gonna do will be wasted
Well I mean everything you do is gonna be wasted sometime. I mean like do you really think your work is gonna stay forever and ever?

Aware

Registered
well the good part is everyone is back to lvl1

Aware

Registered
still its sad. im just not gonna play till the reset, if it happens... hope opti changes his mind?

well the good part is everyone is back to lvl1
Yeah, but you should try to do the best you can before the reset. Just playing although knowing it’s gonna be wasted - I mean it’s still fun to play.

Aware

Registered
Yeah, but you should try to do the best you can before the reset. Just playing although knowing it’s gonna be wasted - I mean it’s still fun to play.
Not really since its more fun in the long run in my opinion