Pending Solving To TP Trapping!

The Solution To TP Trapping
So we have 2 of the most HATED abilities to players.
1: TP trapping
2: Scamming

Unfortunately there isn’t a solution to scamming other than denying or ignoring a buy/trade
But there COULD be a solution to tp trapping.
The solution would be this...
You can easily accept a tp on accident. There are many ways to do that

BUT... what if we added a small command.
So if you get a random tp request, you don’t have to accept.
Instead, it won’t even show you.
The command will be /tpallow [name]
(don’t use [ or ])
What this will do is give them the privilege to tp request you.
Let’s do an example
Let’s say I’m gonna show some players my build.

I do /tpahere MilkJug29378
But they won’t get it.
INSTEAD, they gotta do /tpallow TheCalvynEmpire
Then they’ll get the request.

I thought it was clever. Tell me whatchu think!

How about a /tptoggle which will toggle any tp requests to off/on so the player who sent the request will get a different message. This would be useful to the youtubers of the server, and instead of reporting tp spammer trappers, players could take responsibility and so /tptoggle which will unallow/allow tp requests.

OrbitalJaguar41

Staff member
Builder
Registered
Hmm , I like this idea , even tho tptrapping is a way of getting items on game ( that’s why it’s allowed ) this could be implemented , but scammin* I think will still be here anyways

tp trapping is allowed and so is scamming so im against this just dont fall for it maybe

I feel like /tptoggle would make majority of the players happy because they can toggle/untoggle their requests that they receive.

the trap trap is part of the game they should stop crying for that
you have to be very foolish to accept tp to fall into traps
if something is allowed it is not illegal, so it should not be a problem or removed
you are responsible for being scammed and for falling into traps only you are responsible

the trap trap is part of the game they should stop crying for that
you have to be very foolish to accept tp to fall into traps
if something is allowed it is not illegal, so it should not be a problem or removed
you are responsible for being scammed and for falling into traps only you are responsible
Smh. You don’t have to be foolish to fall into tp traps. And tbh, people cry about scamming more than this, your bringing up scamming when this is tp trapping. So this isn’t a complaint. If you read the thread right, you’d see this is a suggestion. If you don’t know what that is, I’d suggest looking in a dictionary.

Smh. You don’t have to be foolish to fall into tp traps. And tbh, people cry about scamming more than this, your bringing up scamming when this is tp trapping. So this isn’t a complaint. If you read the thread right, you’d see this is a suggestion. If you don’t know what that is, I’d suggest looking in a dictionary.
I know what you're talking about ... but you know what it's like to have to add a command? the work that costs ??
just because you want to reduce the tp trap ??
is completely allowed to steal and cheat tp the players stop crying

I know what you're talking about ... but you know what it's like to have to add a command? the work that costs ??
just because you want to reduce the tp trap ??
is completely allowed to steal and cheat tp the players stop crying
I don’t think you understand the logic of virtual forums. I’m gonna ask a staff to close this after this or make it only for the staff if that’s possible. And I don’t think you know what I’m talking about. If you do, don’t bring dumb things like that in. And it’s not very hard to add a command. (Btw, I don’t know any language other than English) And also, I don’t get tp’ed trapped. And other players would also like to reduce some ways of getting scammed. At least one. It’s a suggestion. You come on here like it’s a threat telling me what I’m responsible for.
@ThatsMeDylan11, could you close this? It’s becoming toxic because player(s) are starting to not understand the subject of this.

I actually think this is a good idea! New players might not know who not to trust so they might tp, or if someone is accepting a tp request and a trapper sends a request while they are typing, then it will prevent the person from getting trapped. But, new players won’t know this mechanic so they probably won’t use it until someone tells them... If you are smart or other people tell the entire chat the armor of the tp trapper, a person might try to get better armor and accept their tp request and kill the trapper (taste of their own medicine ;)) I think this will be a good addition to PG for 2.0 update! Keep up the good ideas Calvyn!