• Summer sale of 65% off on all packages(subscription ranks are not included) is live. Go to our Store

Survival Survival Land Claims

Do you agree or Disagree with changes being made to Survival?

• Yes, i agree with all of it

• Yes, But i only agree with the Claiming

• Yes but i only agree with Vanilla CE.

• No, I Completely disagree.

• No, i disagree with Changing Claims, but agree with Vanilla CE.

• No, disagree with Vanilla CE, but disagree with Changing claims

• Doesn't matter

Results are only viewable after voting.
i had an idea today while discussing survival claims with Kira and others. I thought about Why survival has claims, and custom enchants. In Any survival Game, you cannot use Bedrock to build, or end portals, You cannot claim land that wouldn't be raidable, or greifable. Why can you on THIS Survival? It is my belief (shared by some others) that survival should be just that. Survival. I think that Claims should be limited to one to two or normal members, voters, etc. However with each purchased rank, or certain ranks, the limit would increase by again, one to two. I think CE should be more vanilla and less over powered. You cant fight those enchants without CE's of your own. In Vanilla games, there are no gears enchants, there arent any enchants that blind the person. If these changes dont happen (or change period) It would no longer be fitting to simply call it Survival now. If these changes cannot happen (or changes similar to them) The name should be changed to 'Custom Survival' or something along those lines, Because lets be honest- The survival server, Is not Survival.

SouthScorpion11

SouthScorpion12#0999 dm me for help :D
Registered
I agree with the ce enchants but what if you want to make a big public build will you have to ask multiple people to cover large area of land just so you can make a big public build.
Maybe increase the price of buying grass from 1000 to 3000 or something like that.

I suggest changing the Survival server into a role play server with pvp with no custom enchants and keep claims because thats sort of mandatory for it to be a little unique from factions.

I suggest changing the Survival server into a role play server with pvp with no custom enchants and keep claims because thats sort of mandatory for it to be a little unique from factions.
Yea agreed, survival should be your own hard work but let's get mines into it which arent op cuz destroying trees selling them won't work, as that would take ages

I'd say make it an actual map not this repeating stuff, and remove the shop. get the items from the map itself.

If you are going to make it like "survival" without ces then you need to enable mobs and redstone and that causes alot of lag so i think it would be hard to make it cause less lag without ruining real survival experience.