Closed The new iron swords

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to be a short suggestion, pardon me.
So, the new update to KitPvP, changes the spawn, etc, but the sword was changed as well. At first, it was just a plain old iron sword, but with this new update, they added sharpness I to it. Now, the sword is op, and if you get stuck in a combo, you're as well as dead. Also, since they added the enchantment to it, it basically matches up with diamond swords you can get with keys. An iron sword has +6 attack damage, and a diamond sword has +7, but with the added sharpness, an iron sword now has +7 attack damage, making the diamond sword useless besides durability.
My suggestion, get rid of the enchantment on the iron sword, and it'll all be good. Thanks for reading.

Attachments

MeltedCloud29

↠ Far From Home ↞
Staff member
This is going to be a short suggestion, pardon me.
So, the new update to KitPvP, changes the spawn, etc, but the sword was changed as well. At first, it was just a plain old iron sword, but with this new update, they added sharpness I to it. Now, the sword is op, and if you get stuck in a combo, you're as well as dead. Also, since they added the enchantment to it, it basically matches up with diamond swords you can get with keys. An iron sword has +6 attack damage, and a diamond sword has +7, but with the added sharpness, an iron sword now has +7 attack damage, making the diamond sword useless besides durability.
My suggestion, get rid of the enchantment on the iron sword, and it'll all be good. Thanks for reading.
I think this thread would fit great in the KitPvP forum (not saying it doesnt belong here) but there aren't many threads in the KitPvP forum so this would probably be seen easier, just a tip ;)

@MuteGameZ since you are the lead what's your opinion?

MeltedCloud29

↠ Far From Home ↞
Staff member
Lots of changes will be happening in the 2019 update, I guess you'll have to wait and see what Opti and Mute decide to do with KitPvP. Closing thread.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.