• Hey Guest, our store is on halloween sale of 40% discount on everything excpet subcription ranks. Consider getting it before its gon. Click here

This Is Probably Going To Be A Punny Thread!

QueenFyre

Staff member
Administrator
The FYRE'RY Queen is HEre to HEAT things up! Look out, you all about to get burned!!!! Except for Imout.. She is gonna get Roasted!

Imout007

Staff member
The FYRE'RY Queen is HEre to HEAT things up! Look out, you all about to get burned!!!! Except for Imout.. She is gonna get Roasted!
Fyre+fire=more fire, imma just use water to take you out! Well Imout already, but you’re gonna be taken down!! Not like the house from UP!

This thread feels like its PUN-ching me in the stomach.

How is everyone better than me at this! How bout’ I just IMPRISON (Pokémon) you from making your next move! (Imprisom is a move that prevents you from using a move, specifically a move that you and the opponent share)

Not a pun: What Happens During Winter:
Me: Mom, I need some breakfast and soap
Mom: Okay, but it’s gonna be part of your Christmas List.

Did you ever try to eat a clock? It’s very Time Comsuming!

Even though I’m German, I know a Lot of Puns in English/American... I have no Idea why...

Did you ever try to eat a clock? It’s very Time Comsuming!

Even though I’m German, I know a Lot of Puns in English/American... I have no Idea why...
Are you trying to make a belt made of watches? Stop while you are at it because it’s a waist of time!

Are you trying to make a belt made of watches? Stop while you are at it because it’s a waist of time!
I had Stranger ones, like working at that Power Plant. It was shocking to see, that it was just a tree, that generated energy.

DONUT worry abt it. We can TACO-bout it later if u want. But that doesnt mean that im NACHO friend anymore, i still <3 u all!!!!