This Is Probably Going To Be A Punny Thread!

I go up to an enderman in minecraft and see something weird in its hand. Its an Xbox controller, and he playin video games. #EnderGamer

Imout007

I IS TEH BEST
Staff member
I go up to an enderman in minecraft and see something weird in its hand. Its an Xbox controller, and he playin video games. #EnderGamer
OMG THIS IS TOO GOOD
IMOUT OF THE PUN COMPETITION NOW

The new pun master Enders the room. I didn't have time to think of new puns, I had a cold and I was snot feeling too good. I was also out eating tonight and it got me thinking of a few food puns, but they're pretty corny. Not gonna lie, making these posts takes almost as long as eating a clock, but both are pretty time consuming to begin with. Now I'm just gonna pop on over to sb2, seeya later ;)

The new pun master Enders the room. I didn't have time to think of new puns, I had a cold and I was snot feeling too good. I was also out eating tonight and it got me thinking of a few food puns, but they're pretty corny. Not gonna lie, making these posts takes almost as long as eating a clock, but both are pretty time consuming to begin with. Now I'm just gonna pop on over to sb2, seeya later ;)
“Imout” of words... This post is “Unspeakable”... Once I “Ender” the room, it “Pop”s with puns and it “cracks me up like an egg”... “Nether” before have I “sea”n such a “cheesy” thread... Once you go “South” you “Nether” can go back... I don’t think this makes sense anymore and “IMOUT” of puns...

“Imout” of words... This post is “Unspeakable”... Once I “Ender” the room, it “Pop”s with puns and it “cracks me up like an egg”... “Nether” before have I “sea”n such a “cheesy” thread... Once you go “South” you “Nether” can go back... I don’t think this makes sense anymore and “IMOUT” of puns...
(Btw Unspeakable is my gang name and “cracks me up like an egg is for Succ Egg”)

No fr though I wasn't kidding when I said that thinking of all those puns is super time consuming xd