• March sale of 40% off on all packages(subscription ranks are not included) is live. Go to our Store

Pending V2 Kitpvp

No offence to everyone who worked hard in creating the kit map, gamemode but in all honesty the new kit server is awful. Do t get me wrong, the maps are amazing but the pvp its self is awful. Kitpvp is the server in v2 where people con to pvp, and get better. Not die in an instant due to different kits and how 1 overpowers the other. It would be alot more fair having the one kit and call it at that. Other servers offer alot better pvp style and that's what's wrong. Our kitpvp just went down in pvp scale rather than be improved. Change isn't allways best if it's worse that before. Feel free to change my mind but in all honesty, I'm no fan.

Happy Birthday Primegames!!!!

Sezic

Registered
I agree how the classes are quite unbalanced right now, I do like the "class system" cause it does give more options, but I understand where you come from about having one static kit for every player. It would make the whole pvp scene fair. I would enjoy the new kit pvp more if they reworked the classes to the point where the archer doesn't have a flame bow (cause that's really annoying after a bit of burning, even if you're not taking damage from it), and maybe if knight had passive speed, rogue had longer invis pots, and tank got nerfed just a weeee bit, not a whole lot tho. This is all just my opinion and what I observed after like maybe 30 minutes playing it with 10 people on? Archer felt SUPER strong, while the other classes felt just kinda meh. :)

I'm not a fan of the Class System because pvp is something people come to practice so they can be the best. It's not fair with the different kits. People come to get better and practice. The opponent shouldn't have better gear than them. If it's an unfair fights, no one want to fight it but the one in better position. No matter how much they try, 4 different kits wont still have the ability to keep the fight fair.

OrbitalJaguar41

Head Builder
Staff member
Helper
Builder
Registered
Remember its still a BETA taht means lots of things are still getting balanced, if you think something is wrong or can be improved make a thread instead of saying its bad, that way devs can see what they can improve on and make it better for all players.

Im saying theres little to no possible way to improve kitpvp and have everyone like it.

OrbitalJaguar41

Head Builder
Staff member
Helper
Builder
Registered
Calvyn, you can’t get hit 6 blocks away that’s called reach, and being hit far is called a combo on pc.
And quoted, so you’re saying it’s gonna be bad no matter what? And it’s killed “kit pvp” because you CHOOSE a kit, and everyone has their own choices, and I say it’s completely fair, you’re basically complaining that one kit is better than the other but you aren’t giving reasons why, so then how are you trying to improve KitPvp, there’s servers with more than 4 kits and it’s ok, in my opinion and I think some people would agree, 4 kits is better, so everyone has their own choices and fighting style, but that’s only my opinion.

My reasoning is simple. A server without players dies. A bad server like the kitpvp one we have now will kill the server making everyone leave. Also, since theres no pvp in version 2 of sb-from what ive heard- and that they want to center pvp at kit pvp and not skyblock, theres an even greater reason why its awful. The server is changing for the worse is what im saying.

If you need proof that states how kitpvp version 2 isnt approved by fellow pvp players, just look. Theres still people playing the old kitpvp server rather than the new one....:confused:

Kit-pvp v2 right now is only a beta version and from my understanding may have some changes but it is up to the players to speak what they dont like about it so it is good that you are giving your opinion on it. As far as pvp not being on skyblock... rumors will always be put out there by people but until V2 is actually released you may want to ignore these rumors. There will be changes made in ways that are not being discussed at this time but change can be a good thing. Please be patient and dont hesitate to give feedback on things as this will help us better the server for all

Remember its still a BETA taht means lots of things are still getting balanced, if you think something is wrong or can be improved make a thread instead of saying its bad, that way devs can see what they can improve on and make it better for all players.
Yes Orbital is right its only a BETA Beta is used so players can test it out and stuff not to stay in it and say this KitPVP is awful...
So expect that the
ALPHA release will be released on some other time so the players can enjoy that server
But Quite sure that it is still Imbalanced...

OrbitalJaguar41

Head Builder
Staff member
Helper
Builder
Registered
Yes Orbital is right its only a BETA Beta is used so players can test it out and stuff not to stay in it and say this KitPVP is awful...
So expect that the
ALPHA release will be released on some other time so the players can enjoy that server
But Quite sure that it is still Imbalanced...
So if there’s any suggestions just say something instead of just saying “oh KitPvp v2 it’s trash” instead try suggesting how could it be improved.

OrbitalJaguar41

Head Builder
Staff member
Helper
Builder
Registered
And remember as v2 theme is GREEK we cant just make drastic changes, il be updating the map. This weekend so leave suggestions here of what could be upgraded.

The problem is, kitpvp isn't actually pvp. It uses other junk to make it easier but in reality, it's not actual pvp. If your a God on kit pvp, if you go to another server, your basically starting over since the other server is reality pvp. Doesnt include the kb bows, etc