• Summer sale of 65% off on all packages(subscription ranks are not included) is live. Go to our Store

Closed Vanilla Factions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuji

Rest In Peace - Gus Åhr - Гелик
Donator
Registered
As you know i am the team leader of Sky-factions and Factions.

People seem to look at Sky-Factions like a skyblock with PvP, which HIGHLY shadows the actual intention!
I noticed that alot of people prefer more "simple" survivals! Which i do too!
If possible it would be a good idea to either make a new faction named "Vanilla Factions" Or to replace the existing Skyfactions.

For one this would bring huge pull! For instance not having any CE's! so pure vanilla!
Ofcourse some banned items here and there! Expensive XP, and spawners to make it a challenge! Natural mobs in-game! Natural biomes! this being Jungle and etc!

So typical vanilla except a few plugins needed for spawn protection - kits /sethome /f create, just the basics!

Ofcourse also with a vanilla server it creates a blank canvas to eventually add things too!
I genuinly support this idea because i think it will attract alot more attention towards faction!

-Kuji

I agree but it should obviously have a /shop and /sell to keep an economic otherwise it won't be factions. I also think that skyfactions DOES need to be replaced cause it's a waste of money for the server. No one ever plays it and it kind of isn't rlly to good because u can't get raided unless u get betrayed. So it's kind of op and all the top factions can just sit at the top cause no one can raid them. Plus almost every faction at /f top is inactive. The idea behind skyfactions doesn't really make sense anyways. It's almost exactly the same thing as sky block.

Be interesting to see how this works as i find normal factions to easy hopefully u will go forward with this sounds like a good idea

Vanilla factions sounds much better, sky factions server is sitting there gathering dust and when I was on yesterday a lot of the commands are broke, for example /f create and the slapper in the sky fac hub for creating a factions gang. No one barely plays SF and in my opinion ‘lil kuji’ is on to something so I agree with the idea of a vanilla faction it could be a massive pull for the server.
-Nexyy

I agree but it should obviously have a /shop and /sell to keep an economic otherwise it won't be factions. I also think that skyfactions DOES need to be replaced cause it's a waste of money for the server. No one ever plays it and it kind of isn't rlly to good because u can't get raided unless u get betrayed. So it's kind of op and all the top factions can just sit at the top cause no one can raid them. Plus almost every faction at /f top is inactive. The idea behind skyfactions doesn't really make sense anyways. It's almost exactly the same thing as sky block.
.______.

Vanilla factions sounds much better, sky factions server is sitting there gathering dust and when I was on yesterday a lot of the commands are broke, for example /f create and the slapper in the sky fac hub for creating a factions gang. No one barely plays SF and in my opinion ‘lil kuji’ is on to something so I agree with the idea of a vanilla faction it could be a massive pull for the server.
-Nexyy
Mandy on vinilla fax’s there would be less lag so we could add spawners

Status
Not open for further replies.